napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can grape seed oil cause itchy bumps?

Kdog

I just started a new cycle of cyp,enan and eq. They?re carrier is grape seed. This is the first time I?ve used eq and I believe the first time I?ve used gear with grape seed as the carrier where previous use was with cotton oil. The reason I believe that was it because the gear was mainly clear. My previous coach was getting for me so not 100%. Now I get random itchy bumps that like flare out of no where. Best way to describe them is like a misquote nite welt. So just trying to figure out what might be the cause since it didn?t happen with the last cycle. Any info would be helpful.

Last edited:
Sounds like your body is having an allergic reaction to it, which is not uncommon

Yeah that?s what I was thinking. I?ve been trying to research it but never could find any good info. Any suggestions on continuing or just chalk it up as a loss and find some new product?

Yeah that?s what I was thinking. I?ve been trying to research it but never could find any good info. Any suggestions on continuing or just chalk it up as a loss and find some new product?
If you are allergic to the carrier then theres not much you can do. Either deal with it or get a different product that doesn't have it

yeah bro, if your allergic to the carrier, there's not much you can do about it... thats noone's fault etc...

Try a antihistamine such as Zyrtec during your cycle. I get some itching with certain carrier oils myself and it helps tremendously.

It?s not so much the itching. It more of the welts. It looks like a was attacked some times by a swarm of mosquitoes. It?s just odd because it?s a lot or just one or two spots. Going to be honest its only my second time with gear. Like i mentioned before my previous coach was getting it for me. That was back in 16. Just started getting the itch no pun intended to compete again and got a new coach because of relocating and they directed me to a place. I just don?t have much of a background and I find it a bit limited on info. I stumbled across the form yesterday while trying to find some info. So anything helps.

we dont know dude... it sounds like an allergic reaction as every single person who has answered has pointed out... allergic reactions can vary... its not like everyone who has an allergy has the same thing happen to them in terms of side effects...

I would try to get new gear with a different carrier oil. No sense trying to push through if you are having a reaction to it. Since you are running long esters you should be fine to just order some new stuff.

It might just be that you're having an allergic reaction but nothing to really worry about but I do would recommend changing the carrier oil that's being used

Thanks for the advice. I had actually taking some antihistamine the night I posted this praying it would help. After your advice I gave it an extra day. I took some last night followed by a pin today an seems to be all good. So appreciate the help.

Top Bottom