napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Grape seed oil...

Simple1234

So years ago I would cycle gear made with grape seed oil it was so smooth. now all this oil is killing me leaving bumps everywhere pain and lumps. I can’t do it anymore looking for smoother gear... how’s the pip with prop and tren with lady pharma gear I know she doesn’t use grape seed oil but is it smooth? And who does use grape seed oil in there hear.... please help!!!!!!!!!

how’s the pip with prop and tren with lady pharma gear I know she doesn’t use grape seed oil but is it smooth?

Minimal PIP and smooth for the most part. Pharma Lady does not make gear she is a reseller for Platinum Biotech and Global Anabolics. You can go to the respective websites and check it out. I believe most of the products are made with grapeseed oil.

I removed Pharma Lady from the title of your thread. This thread should be about grapeseed oil and not Pharma Lady.

I apologize as it is about grape seed oil. But I’m switching over to platinum biotech and was hoping it would be grape seed oil.

Confirmed... Global Anabolics and Platinum Biotech use pharmaceutical grade grapeseed oil.

Top Bottom