napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

bulking cycle

faboons33

Dear Dylan,

After years of doing research (mostly by watching your vids) i've succesfully completed my test only cycle of 400mg for 12 weeks (Kept 13 kilo's 2 months after pct). And sticking at 87 kilo's at 16% bodyfat.

Now my question is, i am planning to do another bulking cycle before i am going to cut my bodyfat ( i feel comfortable at my current bf%)

My cycle is going to be :

1-15 weeks boldenone/eq at 600mg
1-15 weeks testosterone at 500 mg
1-4 weeks 40 mg of turinabol

Do you think this is a good cycle to gain some (clean as possible) mass?

Greetings from the Netherlands!

We need your full stats bro to help you

You sure you want to bulk at 16% bodyfat...?
If so, I would run test & eq 16 weeks... Tbol 6 weeks at 60mg per day...

Well bro, you’ve already abused steroids if you ran a cycle at 23... nobody here is going to advise you to do something so reckless... you’re still too young and risk causing damage to your endocrine system.
I would consider sarms as an alternative

i would never advise you to bulk at 16% body fat... you may feel comfortable there but its already too high as it is to be using steroids... you need to be in the 12-13 range to even be cycling as it is and its a HORRIBLE idea to bulk at that body fat and i wouldn't advise that if you paid me nor would anyone else with half a brain

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Still way too young for steroid use. You need to work on diet and training for another couple years. Have you considered looking into sarms?

Top Bottom