napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulking cycle with Anadrol, Boldenone and sustanon 250

Henry

I wanna do a 10weeks bulking cycle.
Is it possible to start with anadrol with susta for 4weeks, then continue with bolde and susta for the remaining 6weeks? I need advice

Post your full stats , seniors will help you out .
Age,bf,cycle history , training years .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

We can't help you without your full stats experience and goals

i wanna do a ten week bulking cycle, then cut for a competition in December
4 years working out, i have only had one cycle with Test E, stan and clen for 8weeks

Last edited:
4 years working out, i have only had one cycle with Test E, stan and clen for 8weeks

Still a little on the young side for steroids in my opinion brother.

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

not to mention you are completely clueless on compounds, how to use them etc... please stop the nonsense man

Top Bottom