napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulking cycle help?

Ayo

Hey guys I started a bulk and I am 169lbs I want to start a cycle to take things to the next level.
Am from the Caribbean and the gear that is available is from bulldog labs and impexx labs. I am thinking of using dbol but I want to stack it with another steroid what are my options and is it sensible to end my bulking cycle with winstrol or anavar?

Ayo said:
Hey guys I started a bulk and I am 169lbs I want to start a cycle to take things to the next level.
Am from the Caribbean and the gear that is available is from bulldog labs and impexx labs. I am thinking of using dbol but I want to stack it with another steroid what are my options and is it sensible to end my bulking cycle with winstrol or anavar?

Hey bro. Give us some more stats. Age, weight, and experience lifting. Also how is your diet?
Once we have that info we can really start you off in the right direction.

Re: RE: Re: Bulking cycle help?

Saiyan said:
Ayo said:

Hey bro. Give us some more stats. Age, weight, and experience lifting. Also how is your diet?
Once we have that info we can really start you off in the right direction.
X2

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Height 5ft 7 inches
169lbs
Diet: 260g protein 430g carbs 75g fat
Cycle experience: testosterone mix at 17 moved up 15lbs
Lifting 3 years , 2years serious training
Training 4 times a week

Ayo said:
Height 5ft 7 inches
169lbs
Training 4 times a week

Hey bro. These are the tough ones. 18 years old and cycling is just crazy. Your body can do so much on its own at that age. If your diet and training is all in line, you shouldn't have much issues gaining mass. I'm going to step out now and let some of the real vets take it from here and give you some better suggestions. I think AAS is an answer you're looking for. But it isn't the best answer bro, not at 18.

Re: RE: Re: Bulking cycle help?

Ayo said:
Height 5ft 7 inches
169lbs
Training 4 times a week
Hey brother, you are way too young to be using steroids right now. You need to work on building a good NATURAL base and getting a few more years under your belt before resorting to AAS.

Right now all you need is a great diet and hard ass training.

Ayo said:
Height 5ft 7 inches
169lbs
Training 4 times a week

Sorry brother. We cant advise anyone under 21. Your way too young for steroids. Your gona mess up your body's natural production.

Ayo said:
So it's best to hold off until after 21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't worry about a specific age. You can make sick gains without roids at 18. I am 28 and still haven't done my first cycle, FYI

Yes stay off the juice, at 18 you should be able to eat and train to get what you want. It should show you something tho if you have been lifting for 2 years serious and you are under 170, I'm not talking shit or putting you down what so ever but roids ain't your problem I would bet it's your diet. If you are really getting in 260 grams of protein you should grow, I would keep up with your diet and training for a week maybe even two write it down so you know exactly what your doing and show us then we can help. Steroids ain't an over night thing man and yes tons of dumb 18 year olds are running big amounts of them and I say dumb 18 year olds because they are dumb, just keep up the hard work study then in a few years when your about 180 190 natural you will know enough to make your own cycle with no help.

Thanks for the advice
Without you guys I might have made a huge mistake

Ayo said:
Thanks for the advice

very wise decision brother... trust me, at your age, steroids should be the last thing on our mind... you literally have just begun the natural growth stage of your life and all you will do is completely ruin everything you have going by hindering your natural growth... you can start to explore natural supplements now... check out betaine, creatine, etc... then in a year or two you could look into sarms but at this point, these are not the types of things you should even be considering bro...

Ayo said:
Thanks for the advice

That's what it's all about brother. We are here to help you out, and we wouldn't steer you wrong. We want what is the absolute best for you, and we are only going to give you good sound advice. It's just the truth that at this point you have all the tools for growth right at your disposal. You are in the prime years of your life to make gains naturally that others can't even make on steroids, as long as you are eating and training correctly

Top Bottom