napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

bulking cycle help

sibastooo

i been watching your youtube videos and i also a subscriber of your channel its great and honest opinion you give out so i thank you for that. I am going on a cycle of t400+eq+deca. First of all whta do you think of that and secondly that whats a good proportion i should take of each per week and for how long. I know you have said eq for 16 weeks minimum and also you have said eq high 600 to 800mg but how many ml or cc. Is 2ml or cc is equal to 600mg ? And same with deca and how many shots each week should i take every 4 days or what? If you could clear that out for would be nice thanks. My intentions are to put size since i only weight 160lbs and 5'6 and what would be good diet plan for this cycle ? Thank you so much dylan

The CC to ML to MG ratio depends on the gear some one uses.

Gonna give you some tough love here; your post reeks of laziness. You want Dylan to spoon feed you a complete cycle AND A DIET????

C'mon.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

bro you are in so far over your head.. NOONE could tell you the cc's or ml man... i dont know the concentration of what you have... you need to stop NOW bro, seriously... you have no clue what you are doing... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? have you ever ran a cycle before?

Lol seriously...I didn't know the leave it beaver club was juicing! Iam just flat out wondering if this pecker just came in here by his lonesome or if somebody's testing our cool??? Anyways listen up responsibility starts with yourself and if you ain't had much prior experience testing your bodies limits naturally then be responsible do the responsible thing and stop right there. There ain't no magic pill no matter the dosages and one more thing to date there is no cure for Stupid. So if you fall into this day dreamer of self category do yourself a favor eat your weaties boy!!!!

i been watching your youtube videos and i also a subscriber of your channel its great and honest opinion you give out so i thank you for that. I am going on a cycle of t400+eq+deca. First of all whta do you think of that and secondly that whats a good proportion i should take of each per week and for how long. I know you have said eq for 16 weeks minimum and also you have said eq high 600 to 800mg but how many ml or cc. Is 2ml or cc is equal to 600mg ? And same with deca and how many shots each week should i take every 4 days or what? If you could clear that out for would be nice thanks. My intentions are to put size since i only weight 160lbs and 5'6 and what would be good diet plan for this cycle ? Thank you so much dylan

You are getting pretty far ahead of yourself with these questions, and it sounds like you have little to no knowledge. You should not be as,ing abut all these different compounds if you haven't even ran a cycle yet, and to be honest it doesn't sound like you are ready to.

What is your full stats? Age, bodyfat, etc?

Top Bottom