napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

bulking cycle for 19 year old

beeonaches

Hi Dylan, To start off, I’m a 19 year old college student. I’m about 6’1 & weigh only about 155 (on a good day) lbs. I’ve been wanting to do a test cycle for a while now & I think I’m ready to pull the trigger. The only problem is I have no idea where to purchase it from. If you have any suggestions or fitness tips I would really appreciate it.

P.s. I have been lifting for about 3 years now & have tried just about everything to put on weight, no luck. I just get more & more lean, hardly putting on any mass

First of all you are way to young to even be thinking about Gear and sorry but working out for three years ain’t Shit man so what you were 15 when u started lifting?Let me guess lifting prob only Arms and Chest lol do things the right way and wait another 6 years at least before using Gear learn the Basics first

Bro you dont need exturnal test, natural occuring hormones are at their peak at 19. What does a day of eating look like?

Dylan aint going to help you, AAS is dangerous for your age and you don't even have close to the base to use gear. Most of us didn't dable into this until late twenties early thirties. But young man there is a alternative for you. It's called food and hitting the g harder. If you must use something, check out sarms. Almost the same results as AAS with about 5% of the sides and risk.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Me too, but most of these kids are so dead set on doing AAS you need to provide a alternative. Milineals aren't the brightest.

6ft 1 inch at 155 says one thing serious under eater. Needs to correct a whole lot before putting any substance in his body. If he went on AAS and gained 10lbs I would be amazed. Second he will loose it because he doesn't eat, it's a vicious cycle this kid will get into and hurt him in the long run physically.

bro, have to be honest, this is beyond absurd... the only cycle you need is to learn how to eat, period... noone with half a brain or common sense would ever tell a teenager to use steroids... thats just downright fucking ridiculous...

Hi Dylan, To start off, I’m a 19 year old college student. I’m about 6’1 & weigh only about 155 (on a good day) lbs. I’ve been wanting to do a test cycle for a while now & I think I’m ready to pull the trigger. The only problem is I have no idea where to purchase it from. If you have any suggestions or fitness tips I would really appreciate it.

P.s. I have been lifting for about 3 years now & have tried just about everything to put on weight, no luck. I just get more & more lean, hardly putting on any mass
My brother was like you. He’d tried everything except eating more. Soon as he consistently ate more, the muscle piled on.
A guy I’ve been talking to has a similar issue. He was eating a lot of calories, but half were coming from protein, which means he was getting a lot fewer calories than he thought (protein is demand driven, so most of the protein you eat has an effective negative calorie value). Shifted his macros in favor of carbs, dropping his protein from 50% to 20% and suddenly he was gaining again, and fast.

Top Bottom