napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulk Cycle

Adding in more calorie dense foods can add your calories up quick if you need to meet a certain number.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
I know so true, but I'm just so frigging afraid of those dirty calories. I have it in my head with bread being my worst enemy, I'm going to give in sooner or later . Especially when I go into manhattan & Brooklyn.

Dude I hear you there. I have to get a little dirty when trying to add size. That's exactly how I'm going about it too. As a matter of fact I ate an entire large pizza last night and woke up a pound lighter than yesterday lol. But I did piss about 4 times last night and lost a shitload of water for some reason.

On this cycle I swear I burn off about everything. It even blows away Tren for fat burning on me, The way I'm eating I should be gaining bodyfat, and I've basically done zero cardio. However that's not Happening at all. I'm just as lean as I was over the summer on Tren but 7 lbs heavier.

bro that's exactly how I am. I literally ate a large pizza. woke up, ate another large pizza. weighed in 1 pound lighter. lol. but that was a few days ago. I'm actually up 5-6 lbs now, carb loaded like a beast and feeling pretty good.
I'm hoping for a little fat loss to myself from EQ. looking forward to that

I know so true, but I'm just so frigging afraid of those dirty calories. I have it in my head with bread being my worst enemy, I'm going to give in sooner or later . Especially when I go into manhattan & Brooklyn.

it depends on your body type. I know for me personally, when I eat super strict I cant keep up with my calories. if I eat a little dirty I fill up AND get leaner. its weird but it works for me

Felt super full and Huge today. I'm weighing in about 5-6 lbs heavier already. Probably mostly water weight from excess Carbs, but still feels good.

Hit shoulders, biceps, and calves in gym. I swear my shoulders were so Full they felt like they were going to Pop.

Gonna have some updated pics and videos up soon. This is only the beginning, so I feel like I have a good starting point.

Felt super full and Huge today. I'm weighing in about 5-6 lbs heavier already. Probably mostly water weight from excess Carbs, but still feels good.

Hit shoulders, biceps, and calves in gym. I swear my shoulders were so Full they felt like they were going to Pop.

Gonna have some updated pics and videos up soon. This is only the beginning, so I feel like I have a good starting point.

Nice, I hear on that shoulder pump, get that feeling like you just can't put them in a comfortable place whichever way you try to move them. lol

It does t even have to be dirty bro. When trying to add size, olive oil and peanut butter are your friends. The calories can add up quick. Add a little peanut butter and a tablespoon of olive oil into your shakes and you can easily add about 400 calories just like that.

it depends on your body type. I know for me personally, when I eat super strict I cant keep up with my calories. if I eat a little dirty I fill up AND get leaner. its weird but it works for me

Yep, it's not for everyone....but for me it's a requirement. If I ate clean 100% of the time, I'd shred the fuck up but I'd have a hard time adding size. Over 4000 calories per day on just clean food is a LOT of food, and it's just not realistic or sustainable for me with my work schedule and busy life with family, etc....

I've found what works well for me, and it provides the added benefit of being able to enjoy foods I really enjoy with my family. It's that balance in my life that keeps me and the people around me happy

Update. With all this holiday bullcrap and stress with Training going on I'm still sitting at 5lbs Positive.
I feel weird. Possibly nausea or appetite suppression from anadrol? I recall that being a side effect. Regradless I'm still forcing my meals in.
My strength is going up. Yesterday I hit decline bench 325x6. So I'm content with that for now.
I also got a 225 atlas stone to a 42" (i believe) pedestal. I've been incorporating some different stuff at the end of my workouts. I almost got the 270.
Vascularity and Fullness is definitely increased.
Test kicking in Soon!

Update. With all this holiday bullcrap and stress with Training going on I'm still sitting at 5lbs Positive.
I feel weird. Possibly nausea or appetite suppression from anadrol? I recall that being a side effect. Regradless I'm still forcing my meals in.
My strength is going up. Yesterday I hit decline bench 325x6. So I'm content with that for now.
I also got a 225 atlas stone to a 42" (i believe) pedestal. I've been incorporating some different stuff at the end of my workouts. I almost got the 270.
Test kicking in Soon!

It probably is the Anadrol to be honest. That's my one and only complaint with that compound. It's too hard for me to bulk with it because it fucks with my appetite, and I end up having to force feed and still miss my numbers a lot of times. I bulk better with Dbol since it doesn't decrease my appetite.

Test kicking in Soon!
it is probably the anadrol... i ve see that happen to quite a few... im lucky because it has not done that to me at all... im pretty lucky on any compound that has an effect on appetite either way, i just never have it happen... no explanation but more than likely, thats what it is bro... great work though! keep busting ass and getting it bro!

Thanks bros. No sweat. You live and learn. First time anadrol so it's cool. I need to learn it somehow. I'll know next time. I'm still forcing this food down one way or another. I'm pushing 250

Thanks bros. No sweat. You live and learn. First time anadrol so it's cool. I need to learn it somehow. I'll know next time. I'm still forcing this food down one way or another. I'm pushing 250
thats fucking awesome bro.. you can always try to run something for appetite... i never had eq get me on the hunger kick but many say they do... 677 is also an option... either way, your doing great bro

thats fucking awesome bro.. you can always try to run something for appetite... i never had eq get me on the hunger kick but many say they do... 677 is also an option... either way, your doing great bro

Right on. I think I'll just push through it. Not much longer on the anadrol anyway. And I know for a fact Deca kicks my appetite up. And EQ will probably too. So it's all gravy from here.

Right on. I think I'll just push through it. Not much longer on the anadrol anyway. And I know for a fact Deca kicks my appetite up. And EQ will probably too. So it's all gravy from here.

You can also run ghrp6 next time you run Adrol. I have done that and it helped so much with the appetite suppression.

Nice job so far. I love the cycle and seems like you've go all your bases covered. In for the progress

Yep, those are my go to compounds that help me get in my food probably a little too well lol.

After these holidays, it's time for me to kick up the cardio a notch next week. Lol

currently on week 5. About to break 250. weighing in at 248.

my strength is kicking up. so is energy vascularity and fullness. TEST is finally kicked in, waiting for that DECA to kick now baby.

did chest and triceps today. gonna post up some progress pics soon to my Instagram in case anyones interested.

Hows it going guys. been out for awhile due to personal issues
here is an updated pic from my bulking progress in case any of you are interested

before 245
after 260

Last edited:
Top Bottom