napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Buddha’s Umbrella SARMS Log

I'm designing a new workout routine in order to take this SARM stack to the next level. I will be including the super set/giant set approach I mentioned in an earlier post followed by heavy single set exercises to promote hypertrophy. Those heavy sets will be;

Decline Dumbell Press
Cable Rows
Squats
EZ Bicept Curls
Scull Crushers

Stay tuned for weight updates as a way to escape some of the stress of holiday preparations.

Let's do this...

I'm designing a new workout routine in order to take this SARM stack to the next level. I will be including the super set/giant set approach I mentioned in an earlier post followed by heavy single set exercises to promote hypertrophy. Those heavy sets will be;

Decline Dumbell Press
Cable Rows
Squats
EZ Bicept Curls
Scull Crushers

Stay tuned for weight updates as a way to escape some of the stress of holiday preparations.

Let's do this...
im a big proponent of supersets when building hypertrophy and muscular endurance... obviously its great to mix things up and keep your body shocked and dont forget to throw in a week of eccentrics/negatives every 5-6 weeks as well...

Thank you for reminding me of these approaches Dylan. They are just more ways of maintaining progressive overload without straining the joints and tendons with excessive weights.

Not that I'm not challenging myself to lift heavy right now to make the most of this SARMS stack, but I'm doing it in form to maximize my results.

I'm already hitting, all in the 10-12 rep range, 225lbs on decline bench, 85lbs on EZ Curls and Scull Crushers, and 275lbs on Squats. I'll put in more details regarding the ways I prepare for these working sets, but I am without a doubt experiencing endless endurance and continuing to increase my definition.

Joy in the struggle...

As this workout design continues to develop it creates the perfect environment for this SARMS stack, GW-501516 and RAD-140, to really shine.

This is very different from "waiting for the gear to kick in" before challenging myself, and if you have been following along you see how the design has continued to become more challenging, but wasn't easy to begin with.

The straight sets became super sets/giant sets, leading to progressively heavier compound lifts, and now drop sets on the end of body parts to take it to the next level.

For example; Chest
single set incline flys and flat dumbbell presses got paired up for a super set with 60lb dumbbells 8 reps each, followed by decline barbell presses up to 245lbs for 8 reps, and finally a triple drop set of 245, 185, and 135.

All with 30-45 seconds between sets.

This was followed by center deltoid, front deltoid, and triceps with similar approaches. I'm looking forward to brininging in some of those eccentrics/negatives Dylan mentioned next week.

I come up on the end of my routine in 45 minutes, and I could just keep going. Endurance, stamina, and strength to spare.

Solid focus...

As this workout design continues to develop it creates the perfect environment for this SARMS stack, GW-501516 and RAD-140, to really shine.

This is very different from "waiting for the gear to kick in" before challenging myself, and if you have been following along you see how the design has continued to become more challenging, but wasn't easy to begin with.

The straight sets became super sets/giant sets, leading to progressively heavier compound lifts, and now drop sets on the end of body parts to take it to the next level.

For example; Chest
single set incline flys and flat dumbbell presses got paired up for a super set with 60lb dumbbells 8 reps each, followed by decline barbell presses up to 245lbs for 8 reps, and finally a triple drop set of 245, 185, and 135.

All with 30-45 seconds between sets.

This was followed by center deltoid, front deltoid, and triceps with similar approaches. I'm looking forward to brininging in some of those eccentrics/negatives Dylan mentioned next week.

I come up on the end of my routine in 45 minutes, and I could just keep going. Endurance, stamina, and strength to spare.

Solid focus...
Keep killing it !!!!

I do love your logs sir. They are very inspiring and you word everything so well. Thank you for your posts and positive energy!

You always provide such strong positive vibes brother and it is greatly appreciated and just nice to see some joy coming from people.. great job brother!

Thank you for the feedback Dylan and my other physique development comrades.

I'm just finishing week six of this 8 week cycle, and as good as it's been I know it's time to challenge myself to make the most of the next two weeks.

The universe transpired to push the envelope of endurance and stamina in the past week with a couple heavy snow falls. It took me about an hour each time to clear the driveway and walks and never once did I have to pause for a rest period or to catch my breath. I remained mindful of the way my body moved throughout and really enjoyed looking at the finished job before jumping in my car to go to the gym.

Waving at all the neighbors out with their snow blowers was the icing on the cake of my alpha male dominance over the elements, and I was able to focus on heavy sets in the gym seeing as I had a full body warm up before I got there.

I love everything about the lifestyle of physique training, not the least of which is the look, but being better able to handle any obstacle life throws at me is right up there.

Ready for anything...

Always stick to the plan.

Although the basic exercises of my current routine have not changed, by introducing super set, giant set, and drop set approaches I have gone from 24 sets in a session to 28-30, all in a 45 - 50 minute time frame. And my working sets 0f 6-8, the heaviest work of the session, have continued to go up, including;

Decline Bench 275lbs
Cable Rows 290lbs (full stack)
Squats 315lbs
EZ Curls and Scull Crushers 90lbs

This is the final week of my Umbrella SARMS stack which has included GW - 501516 and RAD-140, and I giving a solid positive review for this new quality source. I have also appreciated that tinctures have been free of any strong chemical taste so no need to wash it down with juice.

Order with confidence and enjoy your own journey towards your physique goals...

awesome brother... we all greatly appreciate you running this log and keeping such a detailed guide throughout!

Thank you for the excellent detailed log sir! It was a great journey to follow along!

Top Bottom