napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Buddha’s Umbrella SARMS Log

Nobody cares how many plates you put on the leg press.

And for good reason, as it is one of the places you see the worst form in whatever gym you may find yourself training in. The rule of thumb seems to be, the more weight someone puts on the sled, the less they engage in range of motion.

So here is the way I approached it this morning in order to put my SARMS stack to the test.

This is a giant set;
15 reps with feet just inside should width. Swivel out on heels to 45 degree angle
15 reps with knees moving out towards toes. Swivel out on toes so feet are just outside of shoulder width
15 reps.

Every rep brings shins to 90 degree angle with thighs up to just short of full extension and squeeze.

I did 4 sets up to three plates on each side, and it was painful to put it mildly..and awesome at the same time.

My stamina was amazing and Can't wait to do it again.

So far Umbrella labs is showing to be top quality.

Just getting started...
excellent to hear brother! you are going the right way about this which is awesome to see.. your updates are greatly appreciated and valued!

Thank you for the detailed updates sir. You have a very strong positive vibe that truly does resonate with us all and it is just very nice to see and hear!

Progressive overload.

Like many bodybuilders, for years I thought the only form of progressive overload was increasing the weights while dropping the weights, which is also sometimes referred to as pyramiding up.

But study and experience opened my life to other ways of implementing this approach which include;

Shorter time between sets
Changes in the number of seconds during positive and negative movements
Drop Sets
and Super Setting/Giant Setting

It's this last approach that I really like incorporating and this SARMS stack makes the journey even more enjoyable.

For example; I introduced my most recent chest routine doing;

Incline Dumbell Flys followed by Flat Dumbell Presses in a 10-15 rep range for 3 sets each. After about 4 body cycles I began supersetting these together for 4 sets. Although my weights came down at the start, my pump and resulting hypertrophy increased greatly.

With this SARMS stack I feel I solid steady energy which translates to even more reps with higher weights.

So far, so good...

The workout design I've been developing continues to become ever more challenging and with this SARMS stack, GW-501516 and RAD-140, I have stamina and endurance to burn. It's just been a couple of weeks and there is no doubt I have increased definition, so I will be posting a photo in coming days in order continue documenting these developments.

I had a few extra carbs at the Thanksgiving table so I may run into the gym for a high intensity pump session to make the most of it. Other then that it's stick to the plan and enjoy the process.

It's happening...

Your logs are always very motivational to read sir and it is just appreciated by all of us!

It's great to see members posting here as we continue this journey together. This is what having a community to like minded individuals is all about.

I wanted to make a quick post regarding the way the stamina and endurance of these SARMS is benefitting my workouts, diet, and life in general.

Over the years I have learned to stay away from preworkouts because I didn't like the way the caffeine and related substances impacted my mood.

The GW-501516 and RAD-140 I am running right now does not have any of these sides while at the same time giving me that extra boost of energy and focus in the gym. I have also noticed not being as hungry and getting full quicker, and for a longer time, which is a welcome side of the GW. I'm looking fuller while at the same time increasing my definition.

Just getting started...

RAD140 has quickly become (aside from GW) the most popular and top selling sarm and clearly with good reason... im also having an amazing experience with it right now... its great to see multiple people using it and the experience being documented so well! keep the updates coming!

I have always maintained a focused intensity in the gym, watching the clock for seconds between sets and being mindful to keep the weight in the muscles. This approach is giving the RAD-140 a chance to really shine as I have endurance and strength to spare and my definition continues to improve even though my diet hasn't changed.

I need to dig out my speedos to get a photo up which I will do in the coming days.

I'll be bringing squats back into my routine Monday and it will be exciting to see how this stack enhances the journey.

two weeks in and really enjoying this cycle...

thanks for the update brother! things are going great! i know im also really enjoying the rad!

Like many members of this community I have been following Dylan's Umbrella log and, as always, finding his approaches and insights motivating. One post in particular got my attention where he was talking about having been focusing on high reps for a while and determining to get into some heavier sets, and I was like, "Yea, let's do this!"

So I began dropping my reps gradually and have been really encouraged with the results so far. I hit;

225lbs on flat bench for 10
240lbs on cable rows for 10
and I've been full stacking the leg extensions and curls

All this without going all the way to failure, so I'm excited to continue this approach. No doubt the RAD-140 is enhancing strength and I'm determined to make the most of it.

So far, so good...

great work brother! yes, switching over to the hypertrophy phase will add much more muscle and you can build quality muscular endurance in this mode as well!

It is always awesome to read your posts and to see your progress sir! Keep the updates coming!

The woman asked, "You going swimming?" as she saw me heading to the bathroom with my Speedos. She's so cute...

Anyway, 2 1/2 weeks ago I was lean bulking with an eye on beginning my cut at end of January, but here I am. I wish I had taken a photo on day one because the increase in definition is so noticeable in the shoulders, legs, and even abs. But there will be a picture in six weeks so we can document the overall impact of this SARMS cycle.

Just getting started...

As always, thanx for accompanying me on this journey my fellow community comrades.

Just looking over the benefits of the SARMS I'm stacking on this cycle, GW-501516 and RAD-140, we see that combined they enhance stamina, endurance, as well as strength. So you may be wondering which of these benefits I'm focusing my training on to, to which I respond, "All of them".

Let me share a snap shot of my latest workout design I put together with this stack in mind. I'm doing a standard three day Press, Pull, Legs design and on the start of my chest routine I have;

Cable incline flys superset with cable flat presses. Reps ranges 15, 12, 10, 8.
I follow this up with decline barbell press in the 12-8 rep range

Since those first exercises are being done as a superset, even the sets of 8 equal 16 reps without stopping (consistent with time under tension training).
Following this up with straight sets with higher weights falls under the category of "working sets" which introduces hypertrophy to the already pumped muscle.

This is just the start to give you an idea, but I'm sure you can see how I'm giving all the benefits of this stack and opportunity to shine.

I love this life style...

Last edited:
Top Bottom