napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

Anyone else start working on their tan yet?

It's the finishing touch on all the work we did through the Winter and the cut we have been rolling in over the past couple of months.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - StopDomestic Shop price list so you can be sure you have all the quality gear you need to continue the journey of developing your ideal physique.

Connect with me using the messaging app "Wire" where I am also Buddhabuilder.
And for those who favor email reach me at [email protected]

Pass the tanning oil...

All 1 - Stop Domestic Shop vials and orals now come with a QR code on the product so you can check the test results for the raws that were used to make them.

Just another reason you can always order from us with confidence.

Reach out today for the latest price list and lets discuss your upcoming cycle designs.

Now is the time...

Keep the messages and price list requests coming Bros.

It's great to know we have comrades on the journey of physique development.

Connect with me on the messaging app "Wire" where I am also Buddhabuilder.

Here we go...

Are you ready?

Ready to take your physique to the next level?

Ready for the best cycle of your life?

Ready to achieve goals that may have seemed out of reach in the past?

1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need to support your journey to all of these goals and beyond.

It's time...

I've been here with you for years my Bros. Always feel free to reach out and connect for all you quality gears needs.

I am having some of the best trainings in my life right now and encourage you to reach for the stars.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list in your hands and let's discuss your upcoming cycle and get the mission on the move.

Let's do it....

Stick with your trusted source Bros. 1 - Stop Domestic Shop means;

Top quality gear

Fast domestic shipping so no customs worries

Enlightened customer service (just saying)

Let's do this...

With all the chaos going on in the world today it is easy to start to wonder, "What can I do to make the world a better place?"

Answer - You can take your physique development to a whole new level.

You may wonder how creating new challenging workout routines, refining your diet, and connecting with just the right AAS cycle can contribute to not only improving your life but the world around you. Let's go with Carl Jung's collective unconscious philosophy which teaches that deep down we are all interconnected. As we awaken to our unlimited potential others begin to sense this and improve their own lives creating an upward spiral.

We have this community to find encouragement and reach out to encourage others. Reach out to me to discuss all things self development and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list today.

We are on this journey together...

I received a couple messages asking if we have the QR code that leads to test results of our raws on orals as well as injectables, and yes we do!

Guaranteed quality as always.

Reach out today for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and let's get this party started.

It's time...

Happy Memorial Day my fellow community members.

Hopefully many of you have the chance to spend some time with friends and family today and if that time includes cookouts and the like here are a few pointers to help navigate that with your ideal physique in mind.

Keeping the protein intake high tends to be pretty easy at these events. Two of three burgers on a bun along with a pile of barbecue chicken gives us a chance to participate in the celebration without unwanted carbs.

Fruit and vegetables tend to be available, and just in case, bring a nice big salad to share.

And last but not least, keep the alcohol to a minimum.

There you have it. And as you follow these guidelines you can be aware of being a member of that elite class of athletes who walk the walk.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list so you can be considering the best cycle to take your physique to the next level

Enjoy...

1 - Stop Domestic Shop means top quality gear and fantastic customer service, if I do say myself (which I apparently do).

Years of positive feedback so feel confident with every order.

Now is the time...

It's a life style...

I was going to write "Bros" at the end of that, but I know there are non-males here and want to be as inclusive as possible in order to support this community.

Yes, we stand out, and have found ways to make that as positive as possible.

Drinking to excess? No thanx...

Recreational drugs that cause imbalance in our lives? Actually, I have to be in the gym in the morning, so I'll give it a pass...

I'll take endorphins over any substance, any day.

Be sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list in order to plan your next cycle and let's get this party started.

Let's enjoy the struggle...

Keep the messages and price list requests coming Bros.

It's great to know we have comrades on the journey of physique development.

Here we go...

I've been here with you for years my Bros. Always feel free to reach out and connect for all you quality gears needs.

I am having some of the best trainings in my life right now and encourage you to reach for the stars.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list in your hands and let's discuss your upcoming cycle and get the mission on the move.

Let's do it....

The name says it all. 1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need, all in one place, from a trusted source and enlightened customer service.

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

All top quality and superior value.

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Let's do this...

E258A425-CA3A-4DEC-8EA1-C85476E5113E.jpeg

Quote Reply
Select for moderation Report Edit

All 1 - Stop Domestic Shop vials and orals now come with a QR code on the product so you can check the test results for the raws that were used to make them.

Just another reason you can always order from us with confidence.

Reach out today for the latest price list and lets discuss your upcoming cycle designs.

Now is the time...

Yes, orals also have a QR code so you can see the test results for the raws used.

Don't hesitate to reach out today for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Now is the time...

Top Bottom