napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Brand new, need tons of info

DjANNIHILATE

Height: 5'11
Weight:190
Body fat %:15
Years of training:8
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): Zero
PCT for each cycle:
Goals: I want to get ridiculous amounts of practical strength and endurance. I'm in the Army, no need to explain to me the risks there. I want to be the best that I can be
Supplements (if any): Whey protein, creatine, aminos
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???): No allergies, I have a pretty consistent diet. I'm currently running an intermittent fasting diet
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.): I am perfectly healthy.

I am new to all of this. I've done a bunch of research, but I've seen a lot of horror stories. I'm looking for a bunch of relevant sources to read information on. I've done a lot of my own but sometimes it's hard to sort through the bullshit. I want to know what I need to be prepared to get. I've heard stories of people getting shipped vegetable oil. Do you test your product before you use it? If so, information on that, please. Do you test yourself at some point? If so, information on that, please. I like to understand the ;"why" of things. I also need recommendations on where to find what I should start on. I am not trying to bulk into a monster. I want to look mean but I have to be able to move.

I saw something about starting yourself on just one product to work through any testosterone sensitivity you may have?
I was looking at starting with winstrol, and something else.

Last edited:
Welcome to the board. Best advice you're going to get is that there's no steroids in your immediate future.

No one's going to recommend steroids at 23 years old.

There may be some alternatives but you've got to elaborate on "to be the best that you can be"

I understand the risks.
To be the best that I can be: This to me means I want to train, and just maximize my speed and strength with the resources available to me. I want to be able to do more than I would be able to do naturally, and I want to see more dramatic difference in my performance. I'm pushing myself hard, always. I feel like I'm at a point that I am just maintaining and not really getting any better. I'm going to end up doing it anyway, I just want to know I'm doing it right.

The "I'm going to do it anyway" doesn't fly here.

If you ask your commanding officer a question and don't get the answer you want to you say "I'm going to do it anyway?"

Doing it at all is NOT doing it right.

I understand what you are saying.
I understand and am prepared to assume the risks. I made up my mind mid research.
I had a guy at the gym approach me and we got to talking about it and he was going to sell me some but I decided against it because I didn't have enough information at the time. All I'm asking for right now, is reliable sources on the "why" and then maybe I will decide against it for the time being anyway. I just want a solid explanation on everything involved. I get the hard work and diet part, I'm on that. I get the injections, I saw something about blood tests for me and test kits for the product. I don't really understand the off cycle. Some people say just ride the waves... Like the guy at the gym who wanted to sell to me and I had him bugger off. Some people take a bunch of pills like estrogen blockers on the cycle off. I just want to understand everything. I'm not looking for product right now. Just information.
I'm also not trying to be rude, I apologize if I came across that way. I just know how I am. I learn the hard way. I'd rather be informed

Just hang out on the forum for a while bro and read threads. You'll learn enough information in a few years and you'll be ready then. You're not gonna learn it all overnight.

you can do whatever you want man, thats your call but theres not one here thats going to advise it.. you can say its your choice, which it is, that you know the risks, which you may but that doesnt mean shit in terms of people changing their views and morale on advising it to you.. thats all up to you but dont expect to be advised on it here... you need to go elsewhere then where there are people that have no care about what happens to others and will condone such bull shit but thats not how it works here

I understand what you are saying.
I understand and am prepared to assume the risks. I made up my mind mid research.
I had a guy at the gym approach me and we got to talking about it and he was going to sell me some but I decided against it because I didn't have enough information at the time. All I'm asking for right now, is reliable sources on the "why" and then maybe I will decide against it for the time being anyway. I just want a solid explanation on everything involved. I get the hard work and diet part, I'm on that. I get the injections, I saw something about blood tests for me and test kits for the product. I don't really understand the off cycle. Some people say just ride the waves... Like the guy at the gym who wanted to sell to me and I had him bugger off. Some people take a bunch of pills like estrogen blockers on the cycle off. I just want to understand everything. I'm not looking for product right now. Just information.
I'm also not trying to be rude, I apologize if I came across that way. I just know how I am. I learn the hard way. I'd rather be informed

Okay so here's my opinion;

It sounds like you're trying to learn everything in one thread. I appreciate the fact that you want to get educated but there's no cookie-cutter answer, there's no quick answer, answer to take anyone a long time to learn even just the basics. Even after many years we all still learn new things and you protocols about how to go about doing this the best way.

You'll just need to be patient, read the threads here..... don't try to learn everything in one day. It takes 4 years to get a bachelor's degree.

At your age there are issues with your developing and changing endocrine system that you don't want to go fucking with. That's why we don't condone it or advise it whatsoever

Ok first i feel youre going about this all wrong. Youre looking for aas to make you something youre not currently. You should be using aas as the new coat of paint on the house and foundation you built through hard work and dedication to nutrition. Why do you want insane strength? Is it to show off for ur boys at the gym? Ask any veteren bodybuilder and theyll tell you its not about the weight you move. Its about time under tension and mind muscle connection. These will give you more gains than moving large amts of weight for a few reps. You also need to do lots of research. If you spent any amt if time you would see a common thread about cycles, ai, and pct. The fact youre asking basic knowledge means you havent really done any research

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

At your age there are issues with your developing and changing endocrine system that you don't want to go fucking with. That's why we don't condone it or advise it whatsoever
some people are just fully intent on learning the hard way

Top Bottom