napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Boys shrunk...

rly_

From what I’ve read it lgd4033 that’s to blame. My question is why did my boys shrink if it’s not a steroid?

Suppression.... They will go back to normal after you come off and PCT.

Just to make sure. I’m already doing trt at 300 mgs a week and taking anastrazol every 4 days at 1mg. Do I need to do anything else when I come off?

What the hell are you talking about bro? If you're on TRT your "boys" are already shut down.

I’m sure they are but they didn’t shrink from trt. I really don’t care I have a daughter

Well you're running more than just TRT right now so you have more compounds in your body. When you go back on TRT only things will go back to normal. It's very common to have shrinkage with any compound. You were just lucky you didn't have any on TRT.

I’m still doing 300 mgs of trt a week but I get what you’re saying. Thank you for your help.

300 mg is NOT trt man... thats just like being on cycle.. thats far too high for trt.. nearly double where you should be... thats not smart at all

I can almost 100% say it’s because I metabolize terribly. Along with multiple sclerosis I’ve always had a ridiculous metabolism. I also take mk677 and it does help with my appetite so I’m trying to get better health wise. Sarms have helped me a lot

I can almost 100% say it’s because I metabolize terribly. Along with multiple sclerosis I’ve always had a ridiculous metabolism. I also take mk677 and it does help with my appetite so I’m trying to get better health wise. Sarms have helped me a lot

If you are self diagnosing, which I suspect you are, your source is questionable.

I’m a disabled veteran with multiple sclerosis buddy. I’ve had it now for over 9 years. Thanks for your opinion though.

I’m a disabled veteran with multiple sclerosis buddy. I’ve had it now for over 9 years. Thanks for your opinion though.
Thank you for your service bro. I'm a disabled veteran myself. Probably not as serious as yours but I have knee problems from all the running we did. Can't squat anymore.

Some people do not metabolize test as well as others. I've seen it many times where people need to run 300mg to be in the upper normal range. I do remember one person that even needed 400mg (doctor prescribed) to be at 800-900ng/dl. Its extremely rare but absolutely possible. It's no different than medication. Dosages need to be adjusted to the individual. It's not a one size fits all thing

Thank you for your service bro! I try to squat but until I started sarms I couldn’t even squat just the bar! Since starting I’ve gone for 20 straight reps with 40 lbs on the bar. For me, that’s a huge deal! I’m really looking forward for Monday(leg day)!

Hey man I don't mean any disrespect in case you thought that was were I was coming from. In fact seeing what you have had to go through I have huge respect for your determination and effort and wish you nothing but success. Keep us posted on your progress.

Top Bottom