napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

bought me some thaiger-pharmaceuticals retostyl 250

MtechBear

Had a good read on several sites about this brand,people is very satisfied,so i gave them a go and bought 2x10ml retostyl 250,the price was 145euro including shipping.
My plan is to start out with 60mg monday and 60mg thursday and tweak from there. Also HCG and 12,5mg aromasin eod or 3 day will be added during use.

Anyone her who is satisfied with their thaiger-pharma gear?

Will buy some hcg and pct in a couple of weeks,start when all is bought in.
How much and for how long should hcg be used? Do i pin at the same time as first test injection?

Have done blodwork today and get the papers in a couple of days,also have some bloodwork from december '16 here.

Im 35y old male,6,3 tall,18% bodyfat and some gains but not much. I have low LH,FSH and below midrange on both free and total test according to the bloodwork from december '16.

Felt like shit for years,flat and poor muscle growth,problem burning fat unless i starve myself,even then its a lost game almost lol! Eat clean and do one hour cardio 5-6 times a week,have done this for the last five years or so.

Have decided to use test at trt-dose.
The health-system in Norway does not treat low hormone-symptoms,its not important if we feel like shit and are depressed on top of that..so i have to talk to a private doc and hear him out,but i dont expect any help of significanse,therefore i grabbed some retostyl 250 incase,im tired of feeling like shit,i also has a new ongoing private business to take care of,i need both mental and physical energy,have been depleted for years.

lose some bf and your testosterone level will rise

and please don't run the ..I can't lose bf because I'm low test
I went from 35% BF to 14% Bf while being 140ng/dl testosterone

you say you are "below mid-range"...that doesn't make you hypogonadal
there are MANY reasons (stress, depression, high body fat etc etc) for lower testosterone
That doesn't mean a TRT protocol is the best course of treatment

If you are properly diagnosed hypogonadal treatment is available in Norway

Last edited:
"Eat clean and do one hour cardio 5-6 times a week,have done this for the last five years or so."

This statement and 18% body fat don't add up. What's a typical day's diet look like? When do you do your cardio & what mode?

breakfast is oatmeal and whey,lunch is rice,vegetables and and meat, dinner is the same. add a scoop of whey inbetween these meals. i dont eat sugar or drink soda's or ingest other kind of shitty food. caloric maintenance is 3200kcal and i am at 2800kcal a day and have been for three months. cardio for one hour 5-6 times a week (jogging for 45min straight and fast walking the last 15mins) and one hour of weights 4-5 days a week for two years now.

I find it really hard to lose fat and build muscle. Have i said im hypogonad? the levels is far from optimal,LH and FSH is low tests shows,which means the level of test is also low because of poor signaling!

I have felt like shit since i crashed my endocrinesystem on nandrolone in '02,two years prior to that i ate 30 anadrol and 300 pink d-bol,all these three compound without any test or pct,because i knew it all,had full control of what i did!

I have also a thyroid-problem,had it since mononucleosis in '07,too much free t4 floating around,the gland is phucked up,its big and my troat feels narrow and tight,but again its of no consern says the doc,and the last three i have talked to.

Last edited:
How much rice? How much oats? You ARE eating sugar; whey is loaded with sugar.

This diet needs WORK. But can be fixed.

I need amounts, specifics. "Meat & veggies" are too vague.

200 grams of oats a day,thats 120g carb.150-200 grams of rice a day,thats 120-160 grams of carbs,whey isolate got artificial swetner,it gives 30 grams of protein,300-400 grams of white boiled fish,lean red meat or organic chicken,one handful of russelsprouts,peas or brocoli,two t-spoons a day of cocooil extra virgin,half an avocado,two tablespoons olive oil extra virgin,couple of eggs,drink lots of water and one cup coffe a day,i also take fish oil and multivitamin supplement,bcaa's,and l-glutamine powder. Probably got to lower carbs right? just down more water to curb the hunger? Not hitting 2800kcals everyday but close.

looking forward to get the retostyl,it suppose to be pharma-grade from what i have read.

Last edited:
You don't have to necessarily lower the carbs......or the fats (which you have a lot of)

Handful is not a measurement.

Artificial sweetener is WORSE than sugar.

I'd suggest (if you can find one) getting with a qualified nutrition expert. A good one will know how to manipulate what to eat, when to eat.

You don't have to necessarily lower the carbs......or the fats (which you have a lot of)

Handful is not a measurement.

Artificial sweetener is WORSE than sugar.

I'd suggest (if you can find one) getting with a qualified nutrition expert. A good one will know how to manipulate what to eat, when to eat.
yes maybe i should contact one of those experts to get it all laid out simply. i look into that artificial sweetener. thanks EZ_E.

yes maybe i should contact one of those experts to get it all laid out simply. i look into that artificial sweetener. thanks EZ_E.

That's what's up.

Be careful tho, too many people on the 'net saying "customized meal plans"

Network @ some NPC shows. You may not want to take it to that level, but a good coach KNOWS nutrition.

It was either Rick or Gymjukie that made a great point; anyone can find a guy who can geta client ripped for a show. Find someone who can work magic in offseason. That's your guy.

well in the jungle of mealplans and diets i have found my spot. Daily intake of protein was about 120g,since this foggy-post i made i have upped the total protein intake to 220g pr day,80g coming from whey isolate. My mentenance is 3200kcal,im still at 2800kcal a day along with 220g protein and about 200-250g of carbs a day and fat about 100g. Its my spot,im growing like a weed and losing fat,have more energy and strength is better than in many years,im not on yet but i feel very much anabolic,this is really night and day,basically all i had to do was up the protein by 100g a day.

Last edited:
..........aaaaand i got scammed on the retostyl 250 i paid for on may 15. They have not even validated the payment yet on their site. But i bought som Hilma Biocare testosterone enanthate 250mg instead,this shop rank high on eroids. Problem with this other site i only red their fake reviews on thrustpilot,when i cheched them later on eroids their name was not to be seen among the 150 top reviews,so bummer on me. really looking forward to the Hilma Biocare,its pharma-grade from india.

Bro! Just use the sources here! All are g2g. Pharma Lady carries Thaiger. I've used it and it's good. Eroids bro??? There's fake reviews all over that site.

Top Bottom