napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Botox

Zeigo

Anyone have Botox ??? Wife looking for some, are other source dried up
thanks in advance

RICK ROCK nice to see your still here bro !!

Hey brother! Yep still here going strong! Thanks for the shout out. Can't help you with the botix question unfortunately. I cant recall a source that has it

My wife has some Botox on her upper lip and her eyebrows. She got it two months ago, and she really likes it. It wasn’t to make her look younger because she’s in her 20s now. she did it because she wanted to change her appearance. I like her face now, too, even though I love her as she is and has never told her she needed to change something.

My wife has some Botox on her upper lip and her eyebrows. She got it two months ago, and she really likes it. It wasn’t to make her look younger because she’s in her 20s now. she did it because she wanted to change her appearance. I like her face now, too, even though I love her as she is and has never told her she needed to change something.
But recently, she got into this self-improving flow, got a rhinoplasty Beverly hills, and then these Botox shots. I’m fine with that as long as she likes it and it doesn’t hurt her. There was some inflammation after the Botox shots, but it disappeared in a few days.

Top Bottom