napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Body Types: Ectomorph, Endomorph and Mesomorph: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Very interesting topic. I used to be very ectomorphic myself. I couldn't gain weight for anything. As I've aged my metabolism has slowed and it is now easier to gain fat. Unfortunately muscle gain is just as hard lol

YES - we are all individual and all have different body types but I feel that people really use these body type subgroups as an excuse. All the time I hear people say things like 'I'm an endomorph, I'm always going to be fat. It's in my genetics'

That's crap. Certain people have to diet harder then others but ANYONE can get a six pack. I have trained over 1000 people and not a single person was doomed by their genetics. If they put in the work, they got the results.

YES - we are all individual and all have different body types but I feel that people really use these body type subgroups as an excuse. All the time I hear people say things like 'I'm an endomorph, I'm always going to be fat. It's in my genetics'

That's crap. Certain people have to diet harder then others but ANYONE can get a six pack. I have trained over 1000 people and not a single person was doomed by their genetics. If they put in the work, they got the results.
its the easiest excuse for anyone to make.. i CRINGE when i hear "im a hard gainer" lalalallalalala, then when we see the diet its like 3000 calories or less.. YES some people have a harder time gaining weight but they use this as a crutch instead of attempting to try harder to fix a problem..

Top Bottom