napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

BloodWork/PCT

dchib999

Completed 8 week cycle on Mk2866 and GW, done blood work before cycle. Should i do post cycle blood test right away or wait a week ir so? Should i start pct right away or wait for blood test results?

Completed 8 week cycle on Mk2866 and GW, done blood work before cycle. Should i do post cycle blood test right away or wait a week ir so? Should i start pct right away or wait for blood test results?

I normally recommend doing bloodwork post cycle about two weeks after PCT is complete. That way you can ensure you made a successful recovery and you have everything in range where it needs to be

PCT should always be started immediately after your Sarms cycle is complete

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

But what if everything is in range already , and i use clomid or something similar will it have any negative impacts? Thats why i wanted to do bloodwork just to make sure i actually need to do a pct.

But what if everything is in range already , and i use clomid or something similar will it have any negative impacts? Thats why i wanted to do bloodwork just to make sure i actually need to do a pct.
That's up to you. You can certainly do bloodwork now, but I would always recommend a pct after sarms. It's almost a guarantee that your test levels will be dropped and if you wait to start pct you are only hurting your recovery

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom