napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Bloods & Review of Phurious's Test Cyp/Tren Storm

This thread has been super informative I just landed a touchdown of 5 bottles of tren Storm , I've never ran tren before and I am gonna use your protocol every 3 days if it's working that good I'm super excited !! Bye what test are you using ?

Ive tried delts and quads last week. Never again lol ill stick with the glute.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
It gets easier the more you pin that area. Virgin muscles suck!!

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

It gets easier the more you pin that area. Virgin muscles suck!!

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

Indeed. The body is very adaptive. After a few pins it gets muuuuuch better.

Your going to love it man. Its terrific. One time i used a 1" needle and i did not aspirate and i must have hit a vein.... good god tren cough is real. Never in my life have I experienced something so scary. I drop to my knees with a needle sticking out my ass coughing my lungs and guts up for about 3 minutes it was so hard to catch my breath I thought I was going to die. A few minutes later I was able to catch my breath breath and make my way to the couch and I just laid there for about an hour until I felt somewhat normal. Now every single time I take a shot that has Tren in it, I will make sure to aspirate and I use a inch and a half inch needles to make sure to get deep an i mix and warm it with another oil.

I was originally going to run tri tren but i had won 4 bottles of storm via raffle tickets and when i gave it a test run i fell in love with it.

Good luck and keep us posted.

I've had tren cough only once in my life and I THINK it was the only time I've pinned ace. I always aspirate though so the tren cough phenomenon is a mystery to me.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had tren cough only once in my life and I THINK it was the only time I've pinned ace. I always aspirate though so the tren cough phenomenon is a mystery to me.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Everytime i pin storm i do aspirate NOW. God man i thought i was going to die.

But i have a question if you use a 25ga needle will it actually pull bloob back since.the needle is so small?

Everytime i pin storm i do aspirate NOW. God man i thought i was going to die.

But i have a question if you use a 25ga needle will it actually pull bloob back since.the needle is so small?

Yes, blood can easily flow through a 25g needle. Blood is much thinner than these oils. If your blood isn't, seek medical attention immediately ;)

This thread has been super informative I just landed a touchdown of 5 bottles of tren Storm , I've never ran tren before and I am gonna use your protocol every 3 days if it's working that good I'm super excited !! Bye what test are you using ?

Same brand: Phurious Test Cyp 200

Top Bottom