napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Bloods & Review of Phurious's Test Cyp/Tren Storm

I finally had the time to get bloods done after cruising on Phurious's Test Cyp 200 and Tren Storm for the past couple of months. I pin 100mg Test/125mg Tren Storm every 3 days and blood was drawn, while fasted, on the second day between pinnings. At only 100mg Test, pinned 36 hours before blood draw, I am very impressed with the numbers I got back: Total Test, 1053.7 and Free Test 48.1! Liver values weren't great but that's to be expected from extended tren use, even at what I consider a fairly low dose. They weren't alarming, just enough to make me double my daily dose of Tudca and Milk Thistle.
Now as far as the physical results I've experienced while on this cruising protocol for the past 8-10 weeks, they have been nothing short of stellar. I am fucking SHREDDED!!! I've dropped 5% BF, close to 20lbs in weight, and I'm strong as fuck. PR's continue to be broken every week, even if it's only by 5-10lbs - that's still a PR busted! Especially on a weekly basis?!? I'll take it! I've used nothing but GW to combat any adverse cardio sides from the tren and it's worked brilliantly. I can go all day and then some, no matter what the activity or how strenuous.
After my first month on this protocol I was already so shredded that I had 3 very close friends beg me to give up my secret. They are all now enjoying this powerful blend and are each seeing results similar to mine. To be perfectly honest I am happier with the results I've gotten from this cruise than any other big blast/cycle I've done in the past. There is a lot of truth to the "less is more" philosophy. I'm certainly a believer now! I highly recommend Phurious's gear, especially the Tren Storm. And the Test is obviously on point. I have some of Phurious's deca-blend, "Nandro X", on the way and I'll be throwing that in immediately as sort of a low-dose blast to go along with the Test/Tren. I'll post a review of that experience after 3-4 weeks of dipping my toe in.

Attachments

• 15FEB16 - Phurious Test Numbers.jpg
    15FEB16 - Phurious Test Numbers.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
I finally had the time to get bloods done after cruising on Phurious's Test Cyp 200 and Tren Storm for the past couple of months. I pin 100mg Test/125mg Tren Storm every 3 days and blood was drawn, while fasted, on the second day between pinnings. At only 100mg Test, pinned 36 hours before blood draw, I am very impressed with the numbers I got back: Total Test, 1053.7 and Free Test 48.1! Liver values weren't great but that's to be expected from extended tren use, even at what I consider a fairly low dose. They weren't alarming, just enough to make me double my daily dose of Tudca and Milk Thistle.
Now as far as the physical results I've experienced while on this cruising protocol for the past 8-10 weeks, they have been nothing short of stellar. I am fucking SHREDDED!!! I've dropped 5% BF, close to 20lbs in weight, and I'm strong as fuck. PR's continue to be broken every week, even if it's only by 5-10lbs - that's still a PR busted! Especially on a weekly basis?!? I'll take it! I've used nothing but GW to combat any adverse cardio sides from the tren and it's worked brilliantly. I can go all day and then some, no matter what the activity or how strenuous.
After my first month on this protocol I was already so shredded that I had 3 very close friends beg me to give up my secret. They are all now enjoying this powerful blend and are each seeing results similar to mine. To be perfectly honest I am happier with the results I've gotten from this cruise than any other big blast/cycle I've done in the past. There is a lot of truth to the "less is more" philosophy. I'm certainly a believer now! I highly recommend Phurious's gear, especially the Tren Storm. And the Test is obviously on point. I have some of Phurious's deca-blend, "Nandro X", on the way and I'll be throwing that in immediately as sort of a low-dose blast to go along with the Test/Tren. I'll post a review of that experience after 3-4 weeks of dipping my toe in.
Now this is how reviews should be written. Well done!! Phurious's gear is on point.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Thanks for the detailed review... I know first hand the strength of the storm... A little bit goes a very long way... This is the kind of review we need and i also know your test levels were extremely low before hand so thats very strong on a simple trt dose... Very nice bro

Thanks for the detailed review... I know first hand the strength of the storm... A little bit goes a very long way... This is the kind of review we need and i also know your test levels were extremely low before hand so thats very strong on a simple trt dose... Very nice bro

Thanks brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those results are impressive. What I don't understand is how in the hell the other guy scored around 1400 I think? After a 250mg shot.

Those results are impressive. What I don't understand is how in the hell the other guy scored around 1400 I think? After a 250mg shot.

Well i had said in that guys thread starting testosterone levels are key when doing blood work also depends how the person responds to products. Any product we all respond different and all experience different sides.

PHURIOUS

Well i had said in that guys thread starting testosterone levels are key when doing blood work also depends how the person responds to products. Any product we all respond different and all experience different sides.

PHURIOUS

Exactly. Some guys will get crazy high readings and some dudes lower readings from the same dose and same blood draw protocol. The body is unique from individual to individual.

This is excellent. I just started pinning storm last week m/w/f and i may drop to every 3 days like you. I have experienced NO sides at all either.

This Storm is killer and i have been killing my workouts. I cant get over how great it is.

But make sure you aspirate for sure or that cough will bring you to to the ground on the kitchen floor. Lol

Great review bro keep the update coming.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

This is excellent. I just started pinning storm last week m/w/f and i may drop to every 3 days like you. I have experienced NO sides at all either.

This Storm is killer and i have been killing my workouts. I cant get over how great it is.

But make sure you aspirate for sure or that cough will bring you to to the ground on the kitchen floor. Lol

I haven't run storm yet myself, but this seems to be the general consensus. Very little, if any, sides.

3-1/2 months in on this and I've yet to get the dreaded "tren cough". I pin delts only and I never aspirate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't run storm yet myself, but this seems to be the general consensus. Very little, if any, sides.
Your going to love it man. Its terrific. One time i used a 1" needle and i did not aspirate and i must have hit a vein.... good god tren cough is real. Never in my life have I experienced something so scary. I drop to my knees with a needle sticking out my ass coughing my lungs and guts up for about 3 minutes it was so hard to catch my breath I thought I was going to die. A few minutes later I was able to catch my breath breath and make my way to the couch and I just laid there for about an hour until I felt somewhat normal. Now every single time I take a shot that has Tren in it, I will make sure to aspirate and I use a inch and a half inch needles to make sure to get deep an i mix and warm it with another oil.

I was originally going to run tri tren but i had won 4 bottles of storm via raffle tickets and when i gave it a test run i fell in love with it.

Good luck and keep us posted.

i can tell you right now that the tren storm is no joke whatsoever... its strong, it brings huge results and its very smooth...

Top Bottom