Bloods (pre cycle) Need interpretation please

what is full pct? 4 weeks of aro, nol, clo, mk, gw
Here you go bud:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Mk-2866 25mg ed
Gw 20mg ed

You could extend it and thats what I'd recommend to give you the best chance. You'll want to wait a couple weeks after pct to get bloods.

[FONT=&quot]Abnormal levels alkaline phosphate in your blood most often indicate a problem with your liver, gall bladder, or bones. However, they may also indicate malnutrition, kidney tumors, or a serious infection. The normal range of ALP varies from person to person and depends on your age, blood type, gender, and whether or not you are pregnant. I would see your doctor about this bro... your extremely high there... [/FONT]

you need to run an 8 week pct at this point... your levels are tanked and your estrogen is pretty low too which is probably adding to how shitty you feel... you want it around 23-28 or so... thats a great number to be at...

here is the link to get the pct you need... you need TWO of them to complete the 8 weeks of pct...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/0
nolva 0/40/40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Here you go bud:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Mk-2866 25mg ed
Gw 20mg ed

You could extend it and thats what I'd recommend to give you the best chance. You'll want to wait a couple weeks after pct to get bloods.

i figured that, thanks for the breakdown

you need to run an 8 week pct at this point... your levels are tanked and your estrogen is pretty low too which is probably adding to how shitty you feel... you want it around 23-28 or so... thats a great number to be at...

here is the link to get the pct you need... you need TWO of them to complete the 8 weeks of pct...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/0
nolva 0/40/40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I cant see a doc til january, do you think some type of liver support and diet change could help? I checked out the symptoms for liver disease, cirrhosis , damage, failure, and cancer and i have maybe 2 out of the 12 symptoms.

I cant see a doc til january, do you think some type of liver support and diet change could help? I checked out the symptoms for liver disease, cirrhosis , damage, failure, and cancer and i have maybe 2 out of the 12 symptoms.
i would use tudca, milk thistle and plenty of fiber... psyllium husk is a great option...

i would use tudca, milk thistle and plenty of fiber... psyllium husk is a great option...

Thanks bro you are a life saver! im thinking about getting the platinum pct stack as well in hopes it will correct my low t and the gw has beneficial properties as far as cholesterol? i hear high cholesterol can affect your liver enzymes

Thanks bro you are a life saver! im thinking about getting the platinum pct stack as well in hopes it will correct my low t and the gw has beneficial properties as far as cholesterol? i hear high cholesterol can affect your liver enzymes
not you too man... bro, i already posted this for you that you needed to run it 8 weeks... literally read post number 26... yes, gw was designed to treat cholesterol... it will absolutely help you in a very very large way

not you too man... bro, i already posted this for you that you needed to run it 8 weeks... literally read post number 26... yes, gw was designed to treat cholesterol... it will absolutely help you in a very very large way

Hot damn...dont know how i didnt see that lol! ok im on it and good looking out bro

Top Bottom