napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Bloods for Titan and BGS

? Where they at? Also you ran bloods while running multiple sources?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So multiple source gear is representative of blood work?

Wasn't my intention but I had to give credit to BGS cyp that I started with. Switched over to prop to keep it easier to dose with my NPP.

What dosage were you running bro?

Just to clarify at the time of blood work I was two weeks in on only Titan Prop and NPP but the BGS aromasin has stayed constant. I'm taking 400mg test prop/week and 500mg NPP/week. 50mg drol and 40mg Dbol.

Well the number is solid... high as hell in fact. I know Titan makes a solid product for sure. It's all good.

Well the number is solid... high as hell in fact. I know Titan makes a solid product for sure. It's all good.

Thanks sir, honestly I was quite surprised it was that high. I believe he's definitely got some quality product.

I think that the cyp was still in his system. No way that that dose of prop gave that number. Either way, to speak for the Aromasin, fuuuuuck. That's some good stuff. To be that low on e and the high t.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

So multiple source gear is representative of blood work?

You should always get bloodwork just for your own knowledge no matter what you run just to know where you are at. Although there was probably a little bit of cyp left in his system it might have boosted his numbers but surely not by much if his cyp does was only 300mg per week. The number is high AF no doubt about that.

Sadly while running multiple sources this info isnt really useful to the board other than the purpose of helping othera understand bloodwork better. It doesnt give a the most accurate description of what you should expcet from Titan or BGS but either way I would be happy as fuck for my product and my numbers if they came out that well.

Top Bottom