napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood work?

Bangertron

Hi guys newbie here.

I'm struggling to find any extensive information on what blood tests I need to ask for when I get tested. All I can find is Total/ Free Testosterone.
Any help appreciated, cheers.

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Thanks guys, I was getting so frustrated at not finding anything online that when I found isarms.com I completely forgot to check older posts.

Cheers.

Depends on what you want and need to know, but Dylan is right about the basic ones you might need. It usually takes around a week or 5 working days to get all the results, but it depends on the institution you go to.

Depends on what you want and need to know, but Dylan is right about the basic ones you might need. It usually takes around a week or 5 working days to get all the results, but it depends on the institution you go to.

Top Bottom