napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Blood work

xamijay

I've never gotten blood work done... so what's the best and most affordable way to go around this? And do I need insurance.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I've never gotten blood work done... so what's the best and most affordable way to go around this? And do I need insurance.

Go to privatemdlabs.com under body builder depending on what labs you want just go with the female hormone test for now if your not running anything. Cheapest one also use code Health for 12% off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go to privatemdlabs.com under body builder depending on what labs you want just go with the female hormone test for now if your not running anything. Cheapest one also use code Health for 12% off

After I added the female hormone panel to my cart there's about 100 options to choose from.

Never mind I got it. When I get blood work done are they able to check for hiv/aids along with it also? Or do I need to get separate blood work done for that.

You just add it to your cart that the only one you need then go check out put in your zip code and it will ask you which lab you want to use. Then they will send you an email saying your papers are ready to be printed, so you log in view document download and print. Go get labs and 7 days later email with labs.

Never mind I got it. When I get blood work done are they able to check for hiv/aids along with it also? Or do I need to get separate blood work done for that.

You got to add all those test in your cart

Use coupon code "FBSHADES" for 15% off through the end of the month.

They always have a monthly coupon code.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom