napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood work results after gyno flare up please help

Rone

Hi guys,

Some of your know I had a gyno flare up just 1 week into my cycle. I'm running 300mg test e pw and 300mg of deca pw. I was including a low var Kickstarter but dropped that once the gyno started. I'm no one week 3 and done mt 3rd pin yesterday. I took the blood test on Saturday and the results just came back in. Could someone help me determine the outcome and what protocol I should do moving forward.
Screenshot_20190312-091600_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20190312-091600_Samsung Internet.jpg

nothing on here indicates that you have any issues going on whatsoever and you shouldnt be on that low of dose of test and deca either.. do you not know how to read your bloodwork? it shows everything is fine man... your estrogen and prolactin are actually low

nothing on here indicates that you have any issues going on whatsoever and you shouldnt be on that low of dose of test and deca either.. do you not know how to read your bloodwork? it shows everything is fine man... your estrogen and prolactin are actually low

Really? Because I actually followed your advise on one of your videos and you recommended the doses? Should should I increase them to 500ml pw. I also posted my cycle up on here and you didn't mention anything about the doses being low but if it is I would be open to increasing them in just get a lot of sides from test above 300ml pw. Sorry I do not know how to read my blood work, I did it initially because my nipples suddenly went puffy and very pronounced, what would that be due to?

Really? Because I actually followed your advise on one of your videos and you recommended the doses? Should should I increase them to 500ml pw. I also posted my cycle up on here and you didn't mention anything about the doses being low but if it is I would be open to increasing them in just get a lot of sides from test above 300ml pw. Sorry I do not know how to read my blood work, I did it initially because my nipples suddenly went puffy and very pronounced, what would that be due to?

Where did i say the doses were too low?? I never said that once. I said they were low in terms of causing gyno. I also clearly said you dont have gyno unless its from puberty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh okay sorry I thought you was saying the dose was low in general. My nipples have definitely become inflamed, I'm being told could be from. High progesterone is that correct?

Oh okay sorry I thought you was saying the dose was low in general. My nipples have definitely become inflamed, I'm being told could be from. High progesterone is that correct?

Your numbers are extremely low based on bloodwork so there is no such elevation shown

Your numbers are extremely low based on bloodwork so there is no such elevation shown

Weird because I'm being told my e2 looks crashed as well as my prolactin and that could have my progesterone raised.

Weird because I'm being told my e2 looks crashed as well as my prolactin and that could have my progesterone raised.

I already said several times your levels are extremely low. Your not listening to any of my posts whatsoever

I already said several times your levels are extremely low. Your not listening to any of my posts whatsoever

I am listening I'm just trying to understand what causing my nipples and areola to puff up like this. From my understanding gyno is caused by elevated e2 and prolactin so it can't be that and the only other thing I read was that it could be down to elavted progesterone. Should I drop the deca or what can I do to treat the symptoms

I am listening I'm just trying to understand what causing my nipples and areola to puff up like this. From my understanding gyno is caused by elevated e2 and prolactin so it can't be that and the only other thing I read was that it could be down to elavted progesterone. Should I drop the deca or what can I do to treat the symptoms

Well without a progesterone reading i cant answer that clearly

You need to get the reading before u start taking anything for it man

I've order another test lot and it will take a couple of days to arrive. Iuts just from the process of elimination it only really leaves high progesterone as thee cuplit. If I do need to take something for it It will take a week or so for my source to come through so would prefer to have something on hand just incase it is high instead of waiting for the reading to then order and wait for the treatment to land if that makes sense

Top Bottom