Hey brother how are you doing,
First wanted to thank you for all the valuable information you share with us on a daily basis. Im planning on starting my first cycle of test e only, just got my blood work back and the liver enzymes are slightly high, I know you are aware some of these doctors are morons and I asked him if those levels were high
Maybe because of my weight training and high protein diet, he said that has nothing to do with that. These arw my numbers:
ALT 54 U/L. Range 9-41
AST 37 U/L. Range 9-37
I believe these ranges they use are for a normal person who doesn’t pound weight on a daily basis, I have no symptoms or feel
Any type of way. I got blood work a few years ago and enzymes came slightly high as well and I really haven’t changed much diet/supps related. Thank you
First wanted to thank you for all the valuable information you share with us on a daily basis. Im planning on starting my first cycle of test e only, just got my blood work back and the liver enzymes are slightly high, I know you are aware some of these doctors are morons and I asked him if those levels were high
Maybe because of my weight training and high protein diet, he said that has nothing to do with that. These arw my numbers:
ALT 54 U/L. Range 9-41
AST 37 U/L. Range 9-37
I believe these ranges they use are for a normal person who doesn’t pound weight on a daily basis, I have no symptoms or feel
Any type of way. I got blood work a few years ago and enzymes came slightly high as well and I really haven’t changed much diet/supps related. Thank you
Last edited:

