napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood work pre cycle

214f80

Dylan or someone can you go over my blood work? Doesnt seem too bad but im not familiar with how to decipher them.2021-08-28_10.05.06.jpgScreenshot_20210827-083639_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Have never run gear or orals. Have run sarms in the past. Been off peds for 9 weeks, just gw and sr. Last cycle was just some epi andro with laxo. Was planning on rad140, s23, yk11, gw50515, sr9009

what is your plan for this cycle? bloodwork is not too bad... i would like to see your liver values get closer to the normal range but theres nothing overly alarming... white blood cell count is a bit low...

Bloods look ok to me. One liver value is only slightly elevated but barely out of normal range.

Rad140, s23, yk11, sr9009, gw50516
ok got you... i would just use an on cycle support for the next few months just to help with the elevated liver values... just also want to make sure you are aware you need a full pct with s23 as well

Yes, sarms4sale has the best quality out there! I dont see any problems with your bloodwork to begin a sarms cycle sir

your white blood cells were low previously because you were likely battling a virus, now it is bad to normal

your ALT came back to earth nicely, shows how any strain sarms cause the liver is very temporary

also your FSH is sky high in both. that means you have some sort of dysfunction of the leydig cells. how old are you and what is your history of PED use?

mods and vets have you covered here, listen to the guys I like the answers
you have the best here giving you advice

Top Bottom