napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood work mid cycle - thoughts pls

EazyDuzIt

Here are my mid cycle results from Lets get Checked. I'm on 300 mg test per week. My pre-cycle results were all in the normal range. I can provide those too if needed.

Any advice on the prolactin or anything else?

Thx in advance!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220814-204244_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20220814-204244_Samsung Notes.jpg
    349.2 KB · Views: 14
your test numbers should be higher... 5-7 times the dosing is where you would be expected to be so its slightly low.. not terrible but it should be a bit higher... what time of day did you test? you are supposed to take your test first thing in the morning and fasted at least 10-12 hours to get the most accurate results... the prolactin is strange only being on test... you should start supplement vitamin b6 first to see if that gets it under control before going with something stronger.. you definitely dont want that to get out of hand on you either...

You may want to look at getting either dostinex or pramipexole if the vitamin b6 does not get your prolactin down.

your test numbers should be higher... 5-7 times the dosing is where you would be expected to be so its slightly low.. not terrible but it should be a bit higher... what time of day did you test? you are supposed to take your test first thing in the morning and fasted at least 10-12 hours to get the most accurate results... the prolactin is strange only being on test... you should start supplement vitamin b6 first to see if that gets it under control before going with something stronger.. you definitely dont want that to get out of hand on you either...
Thx for response. Any reason, or better anything i can do to increase the test number? Or it is what it is?
I did take the test in the morning without eating since the night before. Can't remember exactly when I ate last but it was at least 8 - 10 hours.

I'm going to start taking the B6 today. When should I test again to see if it's helping?

Thanks

You may want to look at getting either dostinex or pramipexole if the vitamin b6 does not get your prolactin down.
Thanks and how soon should I know if the B6 is working or not? I don't feel crappy at all, been seeing decent strength gains in the gym so far..

seems a bit underdosed. where you get it?

could also be pinning schedule related
Platinum biotech from pharma lady. I've had it for a while but it is far from expired. Been pinning every Monday and Friday, did the blood test on a Tuesday so I really don't know

Dylan has you covered.

Top Bottom