napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood Work After Cycle

Synek13

Hey Dylan,

Checking in to make sure i'm taking my blood work correctly after my cycle. Here is the cycle i ran that i recently finished. I ran the 12 week Enhanced Stack from SarmsX. After those 12 weeks, i took the Mini PCT for 4 weeks. Tomorrow is my last dose of the PCT and that will conclude the 4 weeks. Everything total has been ran for 16 weeks. I want to get my blood work done now and i am wondering how much time off do i need to take to get it done. Also, can you refer me to the correct PrivateLabs blood work that i need to take. I believe i've had gyno since i was young and wont to test for that if thats possible. I want to make sure i'm on the right track before i go ahead and start another cycle that i will definitely ask for advice as the time comes after my blood work. If you could refer me to the correct test as well as the process then i would greatly appreciate it. I hope i'm giving you enough info so you don't blow up at me like WTF lol. Looking forward to your advice. Thanks Bro!

Get the Female Hormone Panel from privatemdlabs. You should wait a little after pct to make sure those aren't directly effecting the levels.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Get your bloodwork done no sooner than 2 weeks after pct is complete. That will give you a more accurate picture of what's going on.

The female hormone panel should cover what you need tested

Get your bloodwork done no sooner than 2 weeks after pct is complete. That will give you a more accurate picture of what's going on.

The female hormone panel should cover what you need tested

Thanks Rick. I will order the female hormone panel next week and after one more week I will go ahead and get it done. I will keep you guys posted after the results come in.

Dylan or Rick
Can you guys provide the correct privatemdlabs link to the blood test that I need to take. I'm not sure if it's the one for $436.99? Thanks in advance.

Hey Dylan or Rick,

Just curious on why doesn't sarmsx offer clomid or letro or nolva anymore? Is there a alternative link or something? Also regarding my blood work, I've been on vacation non stop so I should be getting it done within the next week or so. Been all over the place. But can you find out what happened with the SERMS on Sarmsx? Seems like the products can't be found.

Top Bottom