napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood Test Process

Ok guys.....I'm getting closer to starting this journey. Many of you have prob seen some of my posts and know that I have never used and so I have been gathering a lot of valuable info from you all and I am truly appreciative of all your help. One thing I have noticed is a lot of people talking about their blood work and such. Before coming to this forum and knowing very little about steroid use I never would have imagined that gym rats would go so far as to get blood work done on a regular basis. I have been totally impressed with how many of you are doing things the CORRECT way and it gives me great confidence to take you guys info and implement these things in a SAFE manner. The last thing I wanna do is fuck myself up to gain some more muscle. This forum is very educational and I am waaaay ahead of where I was a month or so ago on understanding things. Now to my question. When you guys recommend a link for bloods how does that work? So do you receive paperwork or something and take it to a local clinic for them to draw or what? Thanks again guys!!!

Ok guys.....I'm getting closer to starting this journey. Many of you have prob seen some of my posts and know that I have never used and so I have been gathering a lot of valuable info from you all and I am truly appreciative of all your help. One thing I have noticed is a lot of people talking about their blood work and such. Before coming to this forum and knowing very little about steroid use I never would have imagined that gym rats would go so far as to get blood work done on a regular basis. I have been totally impressed with how many of you are doing things the CORRECT way and it gives me great confidence to take you guys info and implement these things in a SAFE manner. The last thing I wanna do is fuck myself up to gain some more muscle. This forum is very educational and I am waaaay ahead of where I was a month or so ago on understanding things. Now to my question. When you guys recommend a link for bloods how does that work? So do you receive paperwork or something and take it to a local clinic for them to draw or what? Thanks again guys!!!

Whats up you can get the Hormone female panel http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=all&show=1032&category=14&search=#1032
You will purchase it on line and then they send you a requisition letter you will take that to lab corp in your area as Private Labs MD has a location search on their website
once you get your blood drawn they will email you the results. within 2-3 days. Remember certain states do not this procedure

got mine ordered should have it done by Friday and maybe results back next week and then its all over but the crying for this next cycle

Top Bottom