napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Big ramy

I heard this same thing. Many BBers, "experts", etc say that Levrone was one of the most gifted BBers genetically so it seems pretty reasonable. They also raise the wonderful question, "what if guys like Levrone and Phil Heath trained as hard as say, Ronnie Coleman?"

Ive heard this about paul dillet as well. That he was lazy compared to most pros. They all had amazing physiques. Interesting topic though.

As for Ramy... ive always followed this dude. Hes like one of those myostatin deficient bulls you used to see in muscletech ads. Just an incredible freak.

Boston doesnt have the genetics too go with it. Ramy does but im sure his blasts are not baby doses

Right that's my point. Good genetics don't need huge amounts of though. Lee priest is a little guy of course but he does about 200deca/400 test in the off season. Genetic freaks and especially guys with myostatin deficiencies don't need a lot of gear. But that doesn't mean he doesn't use a lot. Most definitely not required though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Tx Terror!!!! Nice log!!! Lol!!!!! As u guys know I am off gear for the same reason to clean the receptors and have them be more responsive next time when I get back on. Lost 15 pounds and some strength but a lot of it was tons of water retention. Our goal is to clean up and then gain 20-30 pounds of muscles by the time when I get back on stage using much less gear then I did at the end of my cycle as body should be responding much better and faster after the clean up. It's the smartest and safest way to do it otherwise you will have to use more and more gear to have ur body respond to it. Eventually I will reach a tipping point and have to deal with tons of sides and constant depletion of ur bank account !!! Lol. I will def keep U posted how my progress goes when I get back on. For now I keep taking SARMs and I do think they helped keep my weight up and today started peptides to stimulate GH production. After all I'm an old fart at this point

Tx Terror!!!! Nice log!!! Lol!!!!! As u guys know I am off gear for the same reason to clean the receptors and have them be more responsive next time when I get back on. Lost 15 pounds and some strength but a lot of it was tons of water retention. Our goal is to clean up and then gain 20-30 pounds of muscles by the time when I get back on stage using much less gear then I did at the end of my cycle as body should be responding much better and faster after the clean up. It's the smartest and safest way to do it otherwise you will have to use more and more gear to have ur body respond to it. Eventually I will reach a tipping point and have to deal with tons of sides and constant depletion of ur bank account !!! Lol. I will def keep U posted how my progress goes when I get back on. For now I keep taking SARMs and I do think they helped keep my weight up and today started peptides to stimulate GH production. After all I'm an old fart at this point
Haha. Like that? Had to spread the knowledge further broski. Now it's back to more iron debate! Haha

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Taking that time off does a lot of good both for gains and the body in general. I'm glad things are going well for you bro

Thanks Rick!!!! I'm very surprised how quickly I recovered from being on aas for almost two years straight. Buddy of mine is struggling big time. Had his level tested and came up with 49. Eventually he got back on 200 test every week as he had no stamina what so ever and dick was flaccid as hell

I did very nice pct with clomid and nolva with some test boosters and SARMs. Also last couple of weeks of the cycle I did 250 ius of HCG to jump start pituitary gland and it all worked out very well. Being very horny theses days but have to tell u that there were couple of weeks that my member would not get up for anything. I'm glad that las over with!!! Now just counting the days when I go back gear!! Lol

Thanks Rick!!!! I'm very surprised how quickly I recovered from being on aas for almost two years straight. Buddy of mine is struggling big time. Had his level tested and came up with 49. Eventually he got back on 200 test every week as he had no stamina what so ever and dick was flaccid as hell

Ya man I know how that feeling is. It sucks ass. A couple years ago after my show I went off everything and couldn't get my test levels above 122. I felt like death, no motivation, no energy, declining strength, and my sex drive was in the,toilet.

I went on trt at 200mg test C each week after that and have never looked back

I did very nice pct with clomid and nolva with some test boosters and SARMs. Also last couple of weeks of the cycle I did 250 ius of HCG to jump start pituitary gland and it all worked out very well. Being very horny theses days but have to tell u that there were couple of weeks that my member would not get up for anything. I'm glad that las over with!!! Now just counting the days when I go back gear!! Lol

Ya man when you come off like there's going to be a couple bumps in the road, but it's nice to hear things are going relatively well for you

Ya I was surprised that my buddy's MD let him walk out of his office without TRT!!!! Its torture but I guess he was happy with the rest of his blood work it was finally normal but test level in a toilet!!! I begged him to start his own TRT and he finally did. Poor bastard want la to have a baby too just got engaged lol!!!

Top Bottom