napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Last day to get your phurious raffle tickets!!!!

I told Phurious it kind of took my breath away when I injected. It was more so because it kind of burned and I think I was holding my breath because I was so nervous. Just aspirate and go slowly. You should be fine!

Tren X is no joke!! Give it a hour and a half to kick in and lift like an uncaged animal!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Tren-x is tren no ester and test no ester blended together ultimate pwo shot

PHURIOUS
And your tren storm. If someone was wanting to run low dose around 250 a week would they be able to get away with 2 pins a week? Does it have a bite?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

And your tren storm. If someone was wanting to run low dose around 250 a week would they be able to get away with 2 pins a week? Does it have a bite?

Yeah, you would be fine because of the longer esters. It pins pretty smoothly from what I've been told.

Ya do 1/2 twice a week. No as far as tren goes it pretty smooth

PHURIOUS

I received all of mine already. Stored away the preworkout stack. Getting ready to try the b12. Thinking of tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received all of mine already. Stored away the preworkout stack. Getting ready to try the b12. Thinking of tomorrow morning.

Let's us know how the B12 treats you. I'm planning on getting some.... as soon as my man slows down enough so I can get a personal order in. Can you all just stop buying for a while? Lol j/k

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Damn. Do you people really use 1" for delts? That all I have left and I was debating pinning the b12 there in the morning.

Top Bottom