napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Big ramy

TX TERROR

Recent update from RX Muscle!
We don't have a bodybuilding section here but gonna throw it in the main chat for a good discussion.

I know many follow Big Rammy. I'm sure you've seen the pics! Looks like a normal dude again almost. Well there is a reason :) Check it out.
Recent updates also confirm Ramy is now working with Chris Aceto.

http://www.rxmuscle.com/video/iron-...eaturing-john-meadows-12-9-15-4-15pm-est.html

For those who do not like to listen to these things....

Iron debate discusses one topic regarding Big Rammy. He has lost tremendous weight since the Olympia. Looks crazy. Theory is he is now cleaning up before the Olympia. Cleaning up receptors.

I like this because there is a debate about Rich Piana gaining his 35lbs... I believe he will do it without a doubt some don't. Well look at Rammy to. Guy has provenly gained 70lbs in 8 weeks. 10lbs a week! And he will do it again for next years O.

What is the take on this method of cleaning house after a show? How long do you take off personally and why?

Attachments

• 12345849_916112625146925_1366765317_n.jpg
    12345849_916112625146925_1366765317_n.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 56
I saw a few pictures and was taken aback. Crazy how much the swing. I will watch the video when I have a few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow the guy was enormous to me. I mean his head was so small compared to his size. I believe what is said in the video is true - hyper responder for real. The guy just has freak genetics and responds extremely well to AAS.

Totally. Its not as simple as just simply taking "grams of shit" lol the dude is a genetic anomaly.
paulo the freak almeida is another wierdo. Just blows up out of no where in only a couple years. You can give a lot of people a fuck ton of gear and very few can respond like Rammy or those select few.

Keep in mind that Big Ramy has a genetic mutation at the MSTN gene which causes a myostatin deficiency. That's 90% of the reason he reached the size he did. Continuous growth without stalling out.

Keep in mind that Big Ramy has a genetic mutation at the MSTN gene which causes a myostatin deficiency. That's 90% of the reason he reached the size he did. Continuous growth without stalling out.

I'm sure that's the case but I believe that still simply a speculation. We don't really know what he's got going on. Everyone refers to a leaked cycle too but even that is not confirmed. Bottom line is dude is ridiculous.

I'm sure that's the case but I believe that still simply a speculation. We don't really know what he's got going on. Everyone refers to a leaked cycle but even that is not confirmed. Bottom line is dude is ridiculous.
I remember Dennis James speaking about his myostatin deficiency in an interview when he was being trained by him....supposedly getting tested for it and having it confirmed. Of course we never know for sure, but it does explain a lot

Those two fell out too so ya who knows. Could you imagine 70lbs in under 8 weeks? lol. Fucking retarded haha.

Those two fell out too so ya who knows. Could you imagine 70lbs in under 8 weeks? lol. Fucking retarded haha.
Dude I couldn't imagine 70 lbs in a fucking year or even two years lol

Unless I was just trying to get fat which I could do haha

I know at one point he was like 330 to 340 and LEAN. I wonder what weight he got down to? 250-260?

I saw a few articles that Levrone was similar. He would only train a small portion of the year. 4 months to the Olympia he'd start and put on 70+lbs and be shredded.
That's obviously a HUGE difference than 8 weeks lol. Like we'll ever know though

I saw a few articles that Levrone was similar. He would only train a small portion of the year. 4 months to the Olympia he'd start and put on 70+lbs and be shredded.
That's obviously a HUGE difference than 8 weeks lol. Like we'll ever know though

Its common for a lot of pros actually. Look at Lee Haney. I think they mention him in the link I posted too.

I heard this same thing. Many BBers, "experts", etc say that Levrone was one of the most gifted BBers genetically so it seems pretty reasonable. They also raise the wonderful question, "what if guys like Levrone and Phil Heath trained as hard as say, Ronnie Coleman?"

I heard this same thing. Many BBers, "experts", etc say that Levrone was one of the most gifted BBers genetically so it seems pretty reasonable. They also raise the wonderful question, "what if guys like Levrone and Phil Heath trained as hard as say, Ronnie Coleman?"

That's an awesome question. If they put the effort in... I mean yes they do. But Phil only puts enough in to win. Why not blow them away! Give it your everything instead of just enough to squeeze by.

Good point because Ronnie Coleman had to be the hardest working pro I've ever seen. The man was a fucking machine

Top Bottom