napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

BGS Touchdown

Placed my order with IWGF Thursday and it was sitting in my mailbox today. I haven't pinned yet but based on the service so far I don't think I'll be disappointed. Thank you to Big Business for the recommendation and a big thanks to IWGF for the lightning speed and ease of transaction.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Lol!!!! BGS and disappointment don't go together!!!! Strap on and enjoy the ride. !!! Listen if Mrs is taking his gear then trust me I would not allow shady gear to be taken by my woman. No way

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Lol!!!! BGS and disappointment don't go together!!!! Strap on and enjoy the ride. !!! Listen if Mrs is taking his gear then trust me I would not allow shady gear to be taken by my woman. No way

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
That's the vibe I'm getting lol. I pinned a ml of test enth and it was smooth as silk. I don't anticipate any pip as easily as it went in, and if I do get any it's probably my own fault.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Awesome!! I know Pharmacom isn't for everyone and when we aren't I'll always recommend BGS!! Solid dude and great gear!! Glad your happy bro. Get them gainzz my man

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Hey guys why is everyone so afraid of pip!!! You r injecting foreign oil in to your muscles. Of course there will be some pip. Depending on what compound you are using sometimes will be more sometimes will be less. How fast you are injecting that oil will also play the role on the internal mm damage how sharp ur needle is, did you move that needle around while injecting all sorts of factors. Come on guys we are building muscles here and that comes with the price sometimes. Ok I'm done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom