napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

BGS TNE, TRNE, Anadrol blend.

I'm gonna give this a go pre workout. I want to see it in action. I hate the way I feel on tren so I hope that it clears quickly.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Tren no ester still killed my cardio but I don't know how I overlooked this thread! Wow what a combo - no doubt this is something to use before you go hit the weights. Nothing got me so big as when I was on anadrol. I'm interested for sure.

Tren no ester still killed my cardio but I don't know how I overlooked this thread! Wow what a combo - no doubt this is something to use before you go hit the weights. Nothing got me so big as when I was on anadrol. I'm interested for sure.
How long did the negative cardio effects last?

With the TRNE it was only for the day really. I went mountain biking with a colleague from work and it was my first time with Tren NE. Well as you know my cardio is pretty good and that day let me just say I felt embarrassed. I definitely think for cardio junkies like ourselves tren is a winter time tool for building more muscle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the TRNE it was only for the day really. I went mountain biking with a colleague from work and it was my first time with Tren NE. Well as you know my cardio is pretty good and that day let me just say I felt embarrassed. I definitely think for cardio junkies like ourselves tren is a winter time tool for building more muscle.

Right on. That is the answer that I wanted to hear. I do 2 days a week in the gym with no riding. Perfect for that.

What kind of cardio are you doing? I'm fine or was fine on it.

I'm only doing 2 miles at a time though in under 17 min. Trimming down to 2 miles under 15. Or trying to at least.

Also did it a couple times for terrain run of about a mile with a 70lb bag.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I don't think it really effected it much. Idk... I'm not using gw or anything either. Maybe just different I guess or maybe it cleared by the time I hit cardio.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I run BGS TNE in water and oil. Half and half in the same syringe pre workout. I get so aggressive and I can workout twice as long. Love the stuff.

When you say water and oil, are you adding Bac. water ? and what type of oil ? Sorry , new to this .

No. Sorry. BGS has test suspension in either water or as test base in oil. Both no ester. I find that the water based only takes a half hour to hit and the oil base takes an hour to an hour and a half.

No. Sorry. BGS has test suspension in either water or as test base in oil. Both no ester. I find that the water based only takes a half hour to hit and the oil base takes an hour to an hour and a half.

Killer thanks, going to grab a bottle of that tri blend next order

Water based suspension sucks though get oil water suspension is painful no matter what lab or where you pin it its gonna burn and leave a not thats why everyone is making the oil based no ester blend now no more pip.

Bout to get back to this stuff now that I'm in cycle again. It's gonna be awesome. Still got about 10ml left.

Bout to get back to this stuff now that I'm in cycle again. It's gonna be awesome. Still got about 10ml left.

It's straight power. I was really surprised it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. A little sore the next day, but I've had prop that has been more debilitating then the Tri Blend.

Top Bottom