napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

BGS, Axio, Peak Performance & Syntrom Injectables

I only know of 3 guys right now in my circle that are running it. All are pro bb guys and they love it. I will give it a go next week. I have been running pharmaceutical gh for years without stopping. I know exactly how much of each brand it takes for me to get certain sides. I will do my own unscientific experiment in the next 2 weeks on the Syntrom.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I just ordered some. I'll check back as well!

I just ordered some. I'll check back as well!

Definitely keep us posted JB. With all the new products on our menu I'm looking forward to hearing what the members have to say. IWGF and myself are striving to make sure the community has the best quality product they can get their hands.

Both Peak Performance and Axio I hear are really good gear. I'm going to be running a cycle with our new lineup within the week.

Test E
Primo
Tbol

Ohhhh shit... Its going down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn!!! Please shoot me a price list of everything 9th!

Got you bro!

Pimp... you know what's up dog, I thought you knew!

I haven't ran the Axio yet but after talking to IWGF I'm convinced it's the mothers milk.

Wow guys the list looks great and I normally don't even look at blended oils but you guys did amazing in your selection. Can't wait for my next order!

Wow guys the list looks great and I normally don't even look at blended oils but you guys did amazing in your selection. Can't wait for my next order!

I really do like some of these blends. You get a lot of good stuff in each ml. I like less oil myself. These blends are great for that.

I agree man... I actually never do blends either but these look damn good

I really do like some of these blends. You get a lot of good stuff in each ml. I like less oil myself. These blends are great for that.

Man.. I've been using 30g pins for a while now pinning prop and I just broke out a 25g nipro and it's much different (bigger obviously).

I wish viscosity was thinner with the longer esters because you accumulate far less scar tissue using that smaller gauge.

Top Bottom