napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best steroid and best SARM?

deca is a very close second to primo for me... its crept all the way up on my list... im not sure i could ever like anything more than primo, in fact i know i wouldn't, but deca is right there in second!

It's funny you say that, because I somewhat have the same position. Tren has always been my favorite, but after running Deca it has blown me away with how it's been. It's honestly a toss up between the two at this point, and that may change yet again this summer when I run Primo for the first time!

It's funny you say that, because I somewhat have the same position. Tren has always been my favorite, but after running Deca it has blown me away with how it's been. It's honestly a toss up between the two at this point, and that may change yet again this summer when I run Primo for the first time!

i would plan on it changing again... =) wait until you run primo an deca together!

Test e and mk-677. The sleep on that mk is unreal.

That is quite interesting. I have never had any changes with my sleeping while on MK-677. In what sense is the sleep unreal? You sleep more, or you get vivid dreams like many people have on tren?

That is quite interesting. I have never had any changes with my sleeping while on MK-677. In what sense is the sleep unreal? You sleep more, or you get vivid dreams like many people have on tren?

Knocks me out and yes dreams are more vivid also. They just feel "real" and I remember them now to...I usually don't remember my dreams. The hunger was the thing that really shocked me though, I was not ready for that. It's subsided now but first few days it felt like I was overcome with hunger.

Depends what for. If I had to pick only one each to have for the rest of my life is copy Rick and say test E or C and Mk677, even though I haven't used mk677 yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tough one... Id have to say tren ace and mk677, even though ive never run sarms. Just heard a lot of positive feedback on it

mk677 enhances sleep to the highest extent... its one of its main qualities... if you have quality mk677, you will notice this within just a few days... its a major quality with it... this is where quality can become a factor... if you have not tried pure essence/sarms x mk677 then i strongly recommend that you do...

New to site and to be honest I'm honored bc you guys seem to know your shit. Are you willing to give me advice? I'm 46 yo. Concrete finisher. Work out 4x a week. My body takes a punishment daily. 160lb lean but due to genetics I have a hard time packing on lean muscle. Refuse to take gear, my choice no offense brothers just not for me, but I am thinking an 8 week cycle of mk677 stacked with creatine monohydrate and protein powder along with nutrition. what can I expect from mk677 and how long b4 I noticed effect

Sent from my 0PCV1 using Tapatalk

New to site and to be honest I'm honored bc you guys seem to know your shit. Are you willing to give me advice? I'm 46 yo. Concrete finisher. Work out 4x a week. My body takes a punishment daily. 160lb lean but due to genetics I have a hard time packing on lean muscle. Refuse to take gear, my choice no offense brothers just not for me, but I am thinking an 8 week cycle of mk677 stacked with creatine monohydrate and protein powder along with nutrition. what can I expect from mk677 and how long b4 I noticed effect

Mk677 needs to be ran much longer than 8 weeks. Honestly I won't touch it until I can run it for 6 months straight. The longer you're on mk677 the better the results.
And no one will blast you for not using gear. Your choice is yours. Mine is mine. We are all family here and support it all.
Have you watched Dylan's video on mk677?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for info bro. No I havnt seen Dylan's video. Could u please provide link. Thanks my brother

Thanks saiyan. Taking ur advice and bumping up to a 12-16 week cycle of mk 677 and osterine. Question.. doing that would I take a couple weeks break in between or do it continuous with a pct at the end?

On the Gear note, a good move on your part IMO. While I love gear, I also have a side of me that wasn't attracted to its power. Sarms are the perfect alternative

On the Gear note, a good move on your part IMO. While I love gear, I also have a side of me that wasn't attracted to its power. Sarms are the perfect alternative
Thanks for that bro! In your opinion with my age, 46; and the physically demanding job,concrete, also being very new or nieve at this, would mk677, osterine be a good place to start

Thanks for that bro! In your opinion with my age, 46; and the physically demanding job,concrete, also being very new or nieve at this, would mk677, osterine be a good place to start

I'm not a expert by any means. But sarms are a great and safe alternative that deliver results. What are your goals overall. There is a sarm that does something well for every goal.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

With sarms there's no need to use gear if you don't want to bro. Sarms are an excellent alternative that give incredible gains. I would highly recommend running a sarms stack. The triple stack with MK-677 added would be about perfect. Here is the layout

1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day once in the AM
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg AM and 25mg PM
1-12 GW-501516 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes before workout
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed once in the AM

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

With sarms there's no need to use gear if you don't want to bro. Sarms are an excellent alternative that give incredible gains. I would highly recommend running a sarms stack. The triple stack with MK-677 added would be about perfect. Here is the layout

1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day once in the AM
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg AM and 25mg PM
1-12 GW-501516 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes before workout
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed once in the AM

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

That's a sweet layout for you man...I'm also in construction, this stack would do wonders for you. Much faster recovery rate, sleep like a baby, insane endurance...it's all there! Oh yah and that s4 will shred you if your already lean.

Top Bottom