napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

best pre workout you have ever tried?

I never used a pre workout.. dayum, reading this I am missing out..I gotta look into some of these.. I always do the same things before the gym almost a ritual.. I try to relax for 30-45 mins before I go, usually lying down or sitting on the couch, and when I walk (15 mins) I always get teh music going when I walk in im already in the right mind frame, works 98% of the time,,

Hot water makes sense, it will kick things up, temperature, heart rate, metabo.. not talking like caffeine would, so how about a cup of hot coffee then?
I had a number of asian friends a while back and the girls would all drink just plain hot water like all day (3 of them were shairing an apartment with me, yes very lucky me and 3 women), i asked why and one of them said something to do with keeping thin or something, must have some value?

Im sure coffee would be more effective as it has caffeine, hot water is just a good option its cheap and has no additives. Depends on how much a kick somebody would want i guess.

Modern pre-workouts =mine as well go smoke a Crack rock behind your gym.

Pre workouts with all them dayum stimulates and words none of us can pronounce.. No good for ya.

So many years of pre workouts seem to become almost habit for me, i think in will taper off completely soon enough and replace with plain hot water. Alot cheaper and healthier, gotta give that central nervous system a break some time..

Hell your signature motivation enough lol

Thats just it, im sure the little girl somewhere is using 3+ scoops of pre workouts daily ! lol, sometimes im drinking DAA but usually something before workouts or while im on the internet before the gym. Even if its just coffee,

How in the hell does hot water get you going?? I've never heard of this.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Me either lol. I can't do hot water or drink hot liquids unless it's my fucking coffee. That just sounds nasty mixed with a preworkout lol

Me either lol. I can't do hot water or drink hot liquids unless it's my fucking coffee. That just sounds nasty mixed with a preworkout lol

lol, it wasnt like i decided to just drink hot water believe me, it was available . I learned this from some swolled up brothers in the county jail, and no i was not cellies with Kali muscles..

Now hear me out.. I'm gong to say something half assed from my chemical engineering classes ten years ago. There some study somewhere, that showed hot water was much more rapidly absorbed into your body then cold water, due to your body having to heat the water up to body temperature before it can use it most efficiently.

That may or may not be helpful at all. Just reminded me of it. Lol

Rapid absorption makes sense

I am a big fan of prejym, I have basically stopped using any pre during prep but now that I am going back to a lean bulk I will start taking it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, 300 mg caffeine and then lots of other types of focus products. Acutely l carnatine, huperzine a, tyrosine. That's the stim package. 6g bcaa, 6g citrullene maleate, 2g creatine HCL, 2g beta alanine 1.5g betain, 1g taurine, 600mg NAC, 500mg beet vulgaris, 300 mg alpha gpc and 5mg bioperine. It's pretty well stacked with all you need pre and the post jym is pretty great too. I like to use both when bulking. Have not used anything like them for 10+ weeks at this point but will start back in Tuesday when I am back home in the gym.

It's actually not bad but that is coming from someone with adhd. Stimulants do either nothing or make me tired so for me it's nothing. 26.5G of actives makes it a great pre. The post with added citrullene is almost as good and doesn't have stims

Wow I'm not treated, kinda make my wife nuts a bit but hey whatever. The stim does nada for me though

Bro 300mg caffeine!? That would give me a heart attack.. Whew

300mg seems to be the industry standard. and this doesnt count the other ingredients/stimulants along with it.

a popular one we sell everyday is Mr.Hyde, has 300-350mg caffeine in it, it is INSANE the amount of stuff that is in there. i will never touch that garbage

I'm all about caffeine,but dayum that's one serving lol? How much caffeine guys think you take in total a day..
Shit 300 is pretty low.
Last year was the last year I was using pre workouts really. For a while though I was consuming close to 800 daily. I don't get a buzz off anything anymore.

That be a lesson to you kids that want you're fancy pre workouts and stimulants.

You gonna go off and fry yo adrenal glands.

I just drink rockstar now cause I'm fucking addicted to the taste of them lol. So fucking good. So on average now only like 300mg of caffine a day.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Just tried mr. Hyde shot which two guys warned me about at the front desk, saying people throw up after drinking it. We'll see.

Yeah I don't like the prosupps pre but anything with yohimbe in it makes me sick as shit!

Top Bottom