napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

best pre workout you have ever tried?

I had the grape jaked up. Anyone try it? It's pretty fucking good. Ares black was too much. I found jacked pretty please actually.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I've been using the muscletech shattered ss-7. It's not super strong but works for me. I tried that DS Craze a couple of years ago and could not sleep for 3 days. I was doing math equations and trying to do quantum physics in my sleep! I think they discovered that Craze had a designer meth in it. Holy shift!

I've been using the muscletech shattered ss-7. It's not super strong but works for me. I tried that DS Craze a couple of years ago and could not sleep for 3 days. I was doing math equations and trying to do quantum physics in my sleep! I think they discovered that Craze had a designer meth in it. Holy shift!
Bro I'm convinced craze was either meth or angel dust lol.

Bro I'm convinced craze was either meth or angel dust lol.

Yes, that stuff was on another level. Then when they came out and said it was spiked with some kind of methamphetamine, I was like "well fuck, no wonder that shit is so good" LOL

I like hemo shock. Been getting really good pumps with it. Before hemo I used caution and it was the best pre workout I ever used. Gave me a crazy pump and had me feeling like I could work out all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like hot water, works pretty good. Being serious, i learned that in the county jail. If you havent tried it give it a shot.. its cheap and its healthy

I like hot water, works pretty good. Being serious, i learned that in the county jail. If you havent tried it give it a shot.. its cheap and its healthy
Just drinking straight hot water?? Is that what you mean?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I like hemo shock. Been getting really good pumps with it. Before hemo I used caution and it was the best pre workout I ever used. Gave me a crazy pump and had me feeling like I could work out all day.

I have hemp shock right now. And gi speed or something like that.
I take a scoop of those and mix it with a scoop of a non stim, pump pre like no pure.
Skin splitting pumps

Noxipro chrome and the first generation of craze was my two favorite but today i try mammoth pump and i love it !!

How in the hell does hot water get you going?? I've never heard of this.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I never used a pre workout.. dayum, reading this I am missing out..I gotta look into some of these.. I always do the same things before the gym almost a ritual.. I try to relax for 30-45 mins before I go, usually lying down or sitting on the couch, and when I walk (15 mins) I always get teh music going when I walk in im already in the right mind frame, works 98% of the time,,

Hot water makes sense, it will kick things up, temperature, heart rate, metabo.. not talking like caffeine would, so how about a cup of hot coffee then?
I had a number of asian friends a while back and the girls would all drink just plain hot water like all day (3 of them were shairing an apartment with me, yes very lucky me and 3 women), i asked why and one of them said something to do with keeping thin or something, must have some value?

Top Bottom