napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

best pre workout you have ever tried?

I tried MP Arnold iron pumps it gave me good pumps and was reasonably priced too but I was taking creatine with it ., as it's creatine free
I feel it is a good thing as the minimum amount creatine to be effective is 5 grms
and 5 10 grms serving of any pre workout won't contain 5 grms of creatine
But now i hate pumps I kinda restrict me moreover I am not a watertank
Caffeine tabs are just fine for me
Cheap and best If u want pre wrkout or focus and energy the try only caffeine tabs(I would recommend )or sarms

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

I loved this stuff called trac no, it always got me pumped. After that nothing else was the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea Rick the original jack3d was insane. I also loved the original MP Assault. I think it was about two years ago when they screwed that up and changed blends. Those two were by far my favorite.
I can't take straight caffeine pills. They get me all nauseous and stuff. Probably because I lift on an empty stomach?
The new jack3d is decent. C4 absolutely sucks, but great flavor. I hated the iron pump and the new ON pre. Right now I'm on Outlift. Great tingle and focus but crazy sodium in it. The Jekyll/Hyde didn't do it for me. Bullnox was good on the verge of great. Axiom would make me dry heave in between heavy sets...
Lol I've tried probably over a dozen more than those, I just can't remember them all without seeing them.

There isn't any good preworkouts nowadays that I've tried that can hang with anything before the DMAA ban. If anybody knows of anything great, I'm all ears

DS Frenzy is very good. It gives you a great tunnel vision drive to push harder.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

one that I liked when i could tolerate pwo's was abb speed stack and speed shot... those really got me going throughout a 3 hour work out...

Craze was my all time favorite but I heard the owner of the company go busted for putting illegal ingredients and we're quickly taken off the shelves.

Also liked 1.M.R., angel dust, project unicorn, Ultimate orange juiced. Now they banned amp citrate I believe

RickRock said:
There isn't any good preworkouts nowadays that I've tried that can hang with anything before the DMAA ban. If anybody knows of anything great, I'm all ears
Hi tech pharmaceuticals have a product out called Jack'd up that has the original ingredients as jack3d including dmaa

FL1025 said:
RickRock said:
Hi tech pharmaceuticals have a product out called Jack'd up that has the original ingredients as jack3d including dmaa

I'm not sure how they are getting away with that, considering DMAA is a banned substance, but if that is correct that would be one badass preworkout

RickRock said:
FL1025 said:
RickRock said:

I'm not sure how they are getting away with that, considering DMAA is a banned substance, but if that is correct that would be one badass preworkout
Apparently they have a lawsuit against the FDA and there's a loophole that allows them to sell it until the lawsuit is over

Re: RE: Re: best pre workout you have ever tried?

RickRock said:
FL1025 said:
RickRock said:

Freak juice i heard is pretty strong, it's more of a eca stack but it probably has a shit ton of banned substances as it is bostin Lloyd's pre workout

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

old school Jack3D and DSI Craze used to be my favorites. Miss these two.

anyone have any recommendations on whats really good like those two above.

Re: RE: Re: best pre workout you have ever tried?

r2truth said:
RickRock said:
FL1025 said:
RickRock said:

Freak juice i heard is pretty strong, it's more of a eca stack but it probably has a shit ton of banned substances as it is bostin Lloyd's pre workout

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I don't thin I'd touch anything with Bostin Loyds name on it. Who knows what would be in it

Yeah I've heard about that high tech pwo from my local nutrition shop I've always liked ht products so I'm gonna try this very soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Pharma Lady said:
Some of my friends have told me that 15mg Dianabol plus 100-200mg caffeine before training is best they tried.

i also heard caffeine+dbol is a good combo..the caffeine should enhance the pumps on dbol..
at the moment im using met tren +EC..i have some dbol left..im gonna try and add some tomorrow since i already have caffeine in :D :D

ilovebb said:
Pharma Lady said:
Some of my friends have told me that 15mg Dianabol plus 100-200mg caffeine before training is best they tried.

i also heard caffeine+dbol is a good combo..the caffeine should enhance the pumps on dbol..
at the moment im using met tren +EC..i have some dbol left..im gonna try and add some tomorrow since i already have caffeine in :D :D

Yes Sir Met Tren is a very potent to use before training

Top Bottom