napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best pre fight steroid endurance stack

Bigboy01

already on
Test prop 100 mg eod
Mast prop 100mg eod

Was going to change ester and dose on test for simplicity and cut any water and fat
By switching to
test cyp 200mg wk
Mast enanthate 400mg wk
Eq 400mg a week
Primo 500mg a week
GW 20mg ed
.5 adex eod
1-2 is hgh or frag 176

I know some might look at these and say they are lower numbers but I don’t want to put any size on in fact just the opposite to increase mobility and Maximize Vo2 max stamina endurance and strength without touching my liver and kidneys and minimal stress on the cardiovascular system.

I’m happy with the mass I have for now this is all about endurance. I’m done with SR for now it seems to effect my sleep and I feel exhausted all the time on other sarms I have taken even while on test . Just my body I guess.

Is the primo and mast too much dht? Is one better for endurance or they both negligible and just stick with the Eq?

All thoughts are welcome as I’m changing gears to being very cardio heavy but still hitting the weights of course just in a 3 day split instead of 5 day to get more time to recover from sparring .

i am not fighting expert but masteron is a very strong hardener. i would think that would work against a fighter right? i mean its good to be hard but not super hard where it effects your flexibility and mobility

when it comes to endurance help, i know the insides and out considering that is what my entire life and training revolves around.. steroids in general are not going to be much help and often times are more of a hindrance than help.. eq is WAY overblown in terms of the aid it gives with endurance... it can help but nowhere near the extent it gets made out to be for help... primo is ok for endurance and the only other notable compound to look at.. gw501516, sr9009, rad140 , s4 and acp105 blow any steroid out of the water for endurance benefits

when it comes to endurance help, i know the insides and out considering that is what my entire life and training revolves around.. steroids in general are not going to be much help and often times are more of a hindrance than help.. eq is WAY overblown in terms of the aid it gives with endurance... it can help but nowhere near the extent it gets made out to be for help... primo is ok for endurance and the only other notable compound to look at.. gw501516, sr9009, rad140 , s4 and acp105 blow any steroid out of the water for endurance benefits
Thanks so much for your response DG
Even on TRT or even a blast whenever I have used sarms in the past I just get so fatigued and my libido gets meh , not gone but not great either.

Maybe ill throw in the ACP and or S4 never tried that ….should I stop everything but the test and the sarms or .do you think I should keep the test running with the mast (100mg each EOD) ) or swap the mast for Eq or primo if I was to chose one or two?

Thanks again!

Thanks so much for your response DG
Even on TRT or even a blast whenever I have used sarms in the past I just get so fatigued and my libido gets meh , not gone but not great either.

Maybe ill throw in the ACP and or S4 never tried that ….should I stop everything but the test and the sarms or .do you think I should keep the test running with the mast (100mg each EOD) ) or swap the mast for Eq or primo if I was to chose one or two?

Thanks again!
very very strange you would get fatigued like that and really doesnt make a lot of sense...

its really up to you on what you run .. the more you run, the more sides you will likely get... for endurance purposes, primo and eq would be the combo to go with in terms of anabolics...

I would say that you do not need that many steroids used in this cycle for endurance purposes. Primobolan does have some endurance benefits to it that often get overlooked

Eq is great but I would be looking at anavar, halo, or winatrol for your goals. Is prob drop the primo stay on test but is stay on prop not switch personally

Top Bottom