napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best IGF-1 protocol for healing

Dr.Armbar

Hey Guys,

I am about to start IGF-1 LR3 in attempt to heal various soft tissue injuries in my knees, shoulders, and wrists. The highest priority injury is a recently ruptured LCL in my knee. I have enough to run the compound at 100mcg per day for four weeks. I've read a lot of different opinions on dosing and route administration and I'd like to know what you guys think. Is the 100mcg okay or would a more appropriate dosage be 50mcg? What about SubQ vs IM? Pre vs post workout? I'd appreciate any advice!

You are trying to heal a knee injury. There is no way more will not be better. I'd rather have too much than not enough, to err on the side of caution I'd go with 100mcg. LR3 is systematic, so it doesn't matter where you inject in theory. But I personally would inject subq as close to the affected area as possible (knee). This isn't difficult either, I've done countless subq injections near the knee and with great success. To heal your injuries it doesn't matter if its pre or post workout. If I where you i would either inject all 100mcg first thing in the morning, or 50mcg in the A.M. and 50mcg again post workout. If you wanted to take advantage of the possible benefits of injecting post workout (if there are any).

I would STRONGLY recommended adding BPC-157 to your regimen. I've tried many different compounds for healing, nothing has treated me better than BPC. Only thing that has come close to it has been LGD-4033 and TB-500. I healed a major ligament tear in my right knee in 12 days using these 3 compounds. But that's just my experience. Not saying it would be yours.

You are trying to heal a knee injury. There is no way more will not be better. I'd rather have too much than not enough, to err on the side of caution I'd go with 100mcg. LR3 is systematic, so it doesn't matter where you inject in theory. But I personally would inject subq as close to the affected area as possible (knee). This isn't difficult either, I've done countless subq injections near the knee and with great success. To heal your injuries it doesn't matter if its pre or post workout. If I where you i would either inject all 100mcg first thing in the morning, or 50mcg in the A.M. and 50mcg again post workout. If you wanted to take advantage of the possible benefits of injecting post workout (if there are any).

I would STRONGLY recommended adding BPC-157 to your regimen. I've tried many different compounds for healing, nothing has treated me better than BPC. Only thing that has come close to it has been LGD-4033 and TB-500. I healed a major ligament tear in my right knee in 12 days using these 3 compounds. But that's just my experience. Not saying it would be yours.

Thank you for your reply SDKing. I am glad you mentioned BPC-157 and TB-500...I have both of them. I am planning on injecting the BPC in my wrist because I also have an injury there and I am more familiar with the joint. I would like to inject the BPC directly into my LCL in my knee as well, but I am not quite sure how to do that. I am going to run the BPC at 250 mcg twice per day. For the TB, 5 mg per week. Would you suggest pinning the TB subQ or IM? How did you pin subQ near your knee,,in your thigh?

I wouldn't try to hit the tendon itself but that's just me. Sounds painful. All you gotta do is pinch the skin on the side of your knee on the inner portion of your leg (not the thigh, think about 3 inches down from the middle of your knee cap). Pinch with your pointer and middle fingers and your thumb push the slin pin through skin that you pulled away from your body. Once the needle is in, release the pinch, aspirate, then plunge.

No IM, subq all of it. Your BPC dose isn't bad either, I hope you see good results.

Hey Guys,

I am about to start IGF-1 LR3 in attempt to heal various soft tissue injuries in my knees, shoulders, and wrists. The highest priority injury is a recently ruptured LCL in my knee. I have enough to run the compound at 100mcg per day for four weeks. I've read a lot of different opinions on dosing and route administration and I'd like to know what you guys think. Is the 100mcg okay or would a more appropriate dosage be 50mcg? What about SubQ vs IM? Pre vs post workout? I'd appreciate any advice!

I would strongly suggest adding in some sarms to help,your healing. They are extremely effective in that regard, and here is a good healing stack I think would help you out considerably with tissue repair and recovery

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/healing-and-recovery-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 MK-2866 25mg ED dosed once in the AM
1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed once in the AM
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed once in the AM

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom