napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best fitting clothing brands

I have some Monsta stuff myself also, and their stuff is priced very reasonable compared to things like gasp. The quality isn't quite as good, but their tanks and shirts are great quality. The hoodies are a little cheaper made and the workout pants and shorts are a little cheaper made as well.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
Yea I agree.

For Jeans I wear Levis Athletic fit 549s or 541s I'm too lazy to find out and I dress preppy so either Polo or Lacoste. I also rock Polo Chinos on the Reg. I never rock athletic type stuff outside the Gym or my Home, Prep 4life !

For Jeans I wear Levis Athletic fit 549s or 541s I'm too lazy to find out and I dress preppy so either Polo or Lacoste. I also rock Polo Chinos on the Reg. I never rock athletic type stuff outside the Gym or my Home, Prep 4life !

I bet you have some chubbies too lol

Yeah there stiff is really nice and branch is one of my favorite pros tx if youve ever trained in metroflex I totally hate you bro lol

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

I havnt trained at the castle but Im at destination daily. I see him all the time and get to train around him and johny all the time haha. He is a very well spoken dude. Very respectful and about his business. Its crazy to not only see them in person but train right next to them too. If your ever in TX check out Destination Dallas for sure. The original metroflex he frequents is out in Arlington I think. Its pretty far from me.

I bet you have some chubbies too lol
Nah, that's a little bit more prep gangster then I like to go. 8 inch inseam shorts though got to rock those legs with sperrys. got to be a peacock.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

I always wanted to go train there. I think TX trains at destination Dallas if I remember correctly

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ya im usually at DD or if I am lazy the 24 next to my house haha. Depends how im feeling and how late I actually make it in.

I havnt trained at the castle but Im at destination daily. I see him all the time and get to train around him and johny all the time haha. He is a very well spoken dude. Very respectful and about his business. Its crazy to not only see them in person but train right next to them too. If your ever in TX check out Destination Dallas for sure. The original metroflex he frequents is out in Arlington I think. Its pretty far from me.
Thats cool as shit bro maybe Ill make it out there one day

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Dudes, like serious screwing up this thread. We talking about short shorts, sperrys and my legs and you want to talk about some dudes at metro flex.

I don't know what to say All I wear is Jeans Levis 501s
with van heusen dress shirts and van heusen dress jacket
And my kick ass Stetson Company cowboy boots.
That's ever day ware

OP I feel your pain. I work in LE and I have to wear 38 pants just to fit my legs...waist is a 32-34. Sadly, most of my clothes are oversized t shirts and sweatpants/shorts. I have to try them on individually; haven't found a brand that's consistently comfortable.

Nah, that's a little bit more prep gangster then I like to go. 8 inch inseam shorts though got to rock those legs with sperrys. got to be a peacock.

I'm not gonna lie I've got a few pairs I only wear them every once in a while but hell I wear my ranger panties to the gym on the reg lol

im under armour all the way on fitted shirts... i have over 50 shirts... you probably dont want my opinion on jeans... i was a fashion model for over 6 years... i wear true religion, emporio armani, rock revival, guess... not your typical type of thing so i cant realy help there

Hell ya bro. Rocks are all I wear.

Ima pick up some of Jason Huh's shirts. Il keep yall posted on the fit.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I always love to have Nike stylish workout clothes. Yes, they are quite expensive, but I love its comfort. Have recently purchased new ones for my gym training and finding them really flexible. Planning to have them for my sister also.

Hylete is my favorite shirt brand right now I typically don?t care to spend money on over priced gym clothes I?m not paying 45 bucks for a basic tank. Hylete has a bunch of shirts and they fit perfect u can wear them in the gym and outside the gym which I like as well

Top Bottom