napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best Boxing Stack ?

cecastos

Hey whats up Dylan,

I just started watching your videos on sarms and stuff, and I am very impressed. You have an abundance of knowledge regarding fitness and supplementation. Quick question if you don't mind. I am an endurance athlete; particularly a boxer. Ive been doing it for a while and want to take my performance to the next level. I seen one of your videos where you were discussing the best sarm combos, and the cardarine and 9009 duo really caught my eye. Im looking for increased endurance, cutting, and strength gains without the extra muscle mass if you know what i mean. The reason being is that i have to stay within a certain weight class and want to perform my best at that weight. If you could get back to me with the best stack possible for these goals, i would really really appreciate it. These days its hard to come across someone as knowledgeable and passionate as you are in this line of work.

Hey whats up Dylan,

I just started watching your videos on sarms and stuff, and I am very impressed. You have an abundance of knowledge regarding fitness and supplementation. Quick question if you don't mind. I am an endurance athlete; particularly a boxer. Ive been doing it for a while and want to take my performance to the next level. I seen one of your videos where you were discussing the best sarm combos, and the cardarine and 9009 duo really caught my eye. Im looking for increased endurance, cutting, and strength gains without the extra muscle mass if you know what i mean. The reason being is that i have to stay within a certain weight class and want to perform my best at that weight. If you could get back to me with the best stack possible for these goals, i would really really appreciate it. These days its hard to come across someone as knowledgeable and passionate as you are in this line of work.
i truly appreciate your words and support bro, i wont forget that and its greatly appreciated... i can definitely help you here as well... the endurance stack of gw and sr9009 could not be more perfect for you... you dont even need a pct with them as they are both non suppressive... i will make it very easy for you bro... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=121

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=122

1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

Hey whats up Dylan,

For the goals you have for cutting, endurance, and strength without added weight I'd go with the shred stack. That stack would be perfct for you

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/shred-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom