napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Belle The New Kid Cycle Log

Quick suggestion, and I'm not sure if you normally do this or not.

But stand up tall when you pose. I noticed your head is down in those most recent pics. Also, focus more on driving through the legs when you strike a pose, even a double bicep pose.

Remember, everything you do posing wise starts from the ground up.

Keep it up! You're doing a great job!

Quick suggestion, and I'm not sure if you normally do this or not.

But stand up tall when you pose. I noticed your head is down in those most recent pics. Also, focus more on driving through the legs when you strike a pose, even a double bicep pose.

Remember, everything you do posing wise starts from the ground up.

Keep it up! You're doing a great job!

Holy shit I didn't even think about using check in pics to practice posing. That's a good idea.
Thanks! I'll definitely keep that in mind. It's all new to me (posing) so I appreciate it.

Thank you to everyone who's following along and for the support. Really means a lot to me and keeps me motivated! You guys are the best!

1hr back and 1hr spin class tonight
Definitely going to be sleeping well tonight that’s for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did a little over an hour on ass and hammies today. Walked the dog (uphill) a few times and cleaned the house so for me that counts as cardio (4 month old puppy).
I do have a question though to those that have had coaches before @bigtones74 maybe this is something you can help with. I paid my coach on Monday. New coach (obviously). Pics were turned in, stats, questionnaire, even got bloodwork done. It's thursday and I still don't have a plan, which is fine, I don't expect an immediate turn around. BUT I've asked her for help bloodwork wise what else she needs and guidance/direction on where to purchase what she needs and she's not actually reading my emails. The bloodwork I sent already has some of her required tests in it, but then she emailed back saying "get this done" which is the same cookie cutter email she sent the first time. So I asked again and she said get it done at the lab. Which isn't what I was saying at all. So I asked again, she said the blood work I did looks good but get the rest. So the cross referencing what I gave her vs what she needs I'm going to do. Which is fine, but I know absolutely NOTHING about bloodwork. She might as well try to instruct a 4 year old. I'm getting frustrated at this point and feel like maybe she's too busy. Any thoughts? Suggestions? HELP PLEASE! Is it me? If it's me call me out on it for sure.

Ass and hammies last night for a little over an hour
Chest, abs and cardio today.
I got my plan from my coach late last night. It was all cookie cutter. Unfortunately she rushed through it, and didn’t incorporate any of the information I gave her. Definitely feeling defeated and disappointed. Everything from what day I need to be my rest day, and what foods I have bad reactions to, were not accounted for appropriately. I sent what she sent over to a male coach who I trust, and he legit laughed and said don’t do it. So he’s getting me names of people he trusts and I’ll try again. Just trying to keep my head up.

ea15a3a17a3445b1df7b8eb7dfe4abd2.jpg

Just an example

Ass and hammies last night for a little over an hour
Chest, abs and cardio today.
I got my plan from my coach late last night. It was all cookie cutter. Unfortunately she rushed through it, and didn’t incorporate any of the information I gave her. Definitely feeling defeated and disappointed. Everything from what day I need to be my rest day, and what foods I have bad reactions to, were not accounted for appropriately. I sent what she sent over to a male coach who I trust, and he legit laughed and said don’t do it. So he’s getting me names of people he trusts and I’ll try again. Just trying to keep my head up.

Unfortunately, this thing happens all the time. For me, I never hired a "coach", but I have a few good people I trust when I have questions. That's good you have a friend to give you some good recommendations. In the future, I would highly advise to stay away from hiring coaches that might have a big following, that you haven't met in person. A lot of times, these people will do a poor time managing their clients, and sometimes they take on too many they can handle.

Just keep your head up and move forward! You are definitely not alone. I know a good amount of people that this same exact thing has happened to.

Top Bottom