napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Beginners cycle

heeresegs

Hi,

I was looking into it and I am very confused. Anadrol has to be taken with test, that’s what i learnt, is test oral also and under what name. What would you recommend to take it with oral only.

And what about hgh ansomone 3.33iu for a day, 100iu total
Want to avoid hair loss in particular and want to get bigger.

Haven’t taken anything yet what would you recommend and views on both? PCT and all

Stats :

Thank you.

Edit:

Just to add to what i previously wrote, a cycle of 5 weeks the PCT to stay safe. In my mind (what is your feedback on that?

1-4 weeks anadrol start at 25mg then 50mg after a few days
1-5 weeks tren Monday and Friday. Twice a week. 300mg a week 150mg a day (or 8 weeks?) aromasin still required after andarol along with other liver kidney protectors?
Aromasin 1 – 5 weeks avoid estrogenic effects (eod? Not sure)
Liver kidney and blood pressure control, week 1-5 (as advised on tubs)

PCT:
pro pct zydex (not sure duration or how much a day, 21days) 25mg Clomid, 10mg Nolvadex & 12.5mg Proviron (i read 2ed for 1 month then 1 ed for one month)
Liver, kidney blood pressure pills (not sure duration, thinking 21 days)

With HGH was thinking a month of 3.33iu a day and no PCT, just continue on.

That what is my mind right now, feedback would be great.

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

OK, stop the contest. This is the troll thread of ALL TIME.

You'll get no help here with any steroid let alone tren and GH at 20 bro. Come on

Those are for advanced users only, and you are not even old enough to run basic test yet.

Need to put in the time and do actual research man. Is test oral?.......come on man. No one is going to run andriol in place of injectable test.

I know test is not oral, that was an earlier auto message that I sent by email long ago. Test e 150 mg a day it was and 300 mg a week. I was just looking for info, not trolling or taking the piss in anyway what so ever. I respect your advice and will take heed, thank you. What could I use that is no danger (strength and size)? How about just hgh? The main thing in my head is bone density and a bit of strength. Not using a lot just 16iu a week, could reduce that as well. A guy told there is no side effects with hgh for a 3.33iu daily dose. Any advice appreciated, Thank you.

Thank you all for the advice, from the feedback, I will avoid steroid entirely at this age. Very good video Dylan, very informative. Thank you.

Im happy you are using your head bother and im happy to help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you all for the advice, from the feedback, I will avoid steroid entirely at this age. Very good video Dylan, very informative. Thank you.

dont take ANY gh either, honestly bro you need to learn about training correctly and nutrition.

I know test is not oral, that was an earlier auto message that I sent by email long ago. Test e 150 mg a day it was and 300 mg a week. I was just looking for info, not trolling or taking the piss in anyway what so ever. I respect your advice and will take heed, thank you. What could I use that is no danger (strength and size)? How about just hgh? The main thing in my head is bone density and a bit of strength. Not using a lot just 16iu a week, could reduce that as well. A guy told there is no side effects with hgh for a 3.33iu daily dose. Any advice appreciated, Thank you.

Typically when you hear what you hear from "some guy @ the gym" it's because he's trying to sell you the drug. So he'll say whatever sounds good to get your money.

@ 20 years old you need to concentrate on diet and nutrition and training.

What's you current meal plan and training look like?

You are right my source was a guy at the gym who talked about quick size, seemed very infromed until now. Steroids are 100% of my mind.

Very much a beginner:
Train 4-5 a week (almost a month)

Diet:
3300-3900 calories
Eggs toast and oats for breakfast
Rice with fish or chicken twice a day or instant noodles 1 and chicken/fish once.
Protein shake also usn 3 scoop (as recommended). Oats 200g a day split
( gaining weight gradually)
Cod liver for bones and vitamins

Hears about creatine also? Is that ok at my age and stage? What creatine (actual product) would you recommend for mass and strength?

What else would you recommend to supplement the body properly? Thanks

Tried replying with a message, it says thank you for posting, your post will not be visible until a moderator approves, about a paragraph of detail. why is that? lets me post these shorter ones

you're right EZ_ET, the guy at the gym promising fast mass seemed informed until now. steroid 100% off the table. Training is 4-5 a week (almost 1 month of training). Diet is 3300-3900 calories a day. eggs toast and oats for breakfast, rice/ noodles with chicken or fish x2 throughout the day, 1 usn 3 scoop muscle fuel Protein shake. 200g oats daily. 2 bananas (gaining gradually, no fat gained).

(2) Supplement is cod liver oil and vitamins.
Heard of creatine giving good results also Is creatine ok at this age? if so what would you recommend for mass and strength (actual product name) and what other supplements or stuff is recommended? Thanks

Training for a month and made some decent changes? Think about what you ca do in a year.....2 years....

Training for a month and made some decent changes? Think about what you ca do in a year.....2 years....
exactly right... it takes so many years of consistent diet and training... FAR too many dont understand that and want everything overnight and thats just not how it works...

Edit: (2) I will not be using any steroids and will remain consistent with the way I'm training now. Thank you all.

Top Bottom