napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Before cycle blood work

SdBronco said:
Z28blak said:
"RickRock" said:
"Z28blak" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
Do you drink at all? you have not ran orals in quite some time and although its not anything staggering in terms of how high it is, it would still be nice to have an idea what is causing any sort of elevation.

tbol is not as harsh as others, this is for sure but it still needs a close eye kept on especially with the issue of you already being elevated. liver 52 is great for the liver but that's the only thing its addressing is your liver where you need to be aware of your blood pressure, kidneys, lipids, cholesterol etc... i would at least look at something like cycle assist that has you covered all the way around and while its a strong and complete formula, its very cheap to use as well... just make sure your always protected

Yes for a while I was drinking quit a bit. Which was another reason I wasn't cycling.

This was my initial thought when I saw your elevated levels, having not cycled in some time. You aren't that high so it shouldn't be too much of a concern as long as you stay on the supports and try to keep that drinking down to a MINUMUM. Obviously not at all would be best
Not drinking any longer fellas to much at stake.
You will notice a big difference in your workouts as well as your results. I've tried to incorporate it and even in moderation I've found it to be detrimental to my goals.
Thanks man, yea I've notice that as well

Top Bottom