napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Becoming a source?

r2truth

Hey yall, it's been a while since I have posted but I kinda gave up juicing after being burned numerous times lol, in the past few months I have made connections with friends in different countries that can supply me with human grade or pharmaceutical grade steroids straight from the pharmacy. I realized how useful these human grade steroids would be to many of us suffering from low t or the regular gym rat trying to build muscle without side effects so I was playing around with the idea of becoming a distributor.I have never done this in the past so I was lil skeptical about the whole idea but anyways I would like some feedback from sources on our board as to how to grow ur business and proper precautions to take in order to not get busted. I would like to know how much trouble I can get into if I have my buddy's ship out a few packages from foreign countries? How do u find customers? How intrested is the DEA in busting steroid suppliers? I apologize if I am breaking any forum rules, if I am please lmk I'll edit the post right away.

Hey yall, it's been a while since I have posted but I kinda gave up juicing after being burned numerous times lol, in the past few months I have made connections with friends in different countries that can supply me with human grade or pharmaceutical grade steroids straight from the pharmacy. I realized how useful these human grade steroids would be to many of us suffering from low t or the regular gym rat trying to build muscle without side effects so I was playing around with the idea of becoming a distributor.I have never done this in the past so I was lil skeptical about the whole idea but anyways I would like some feedback from sources on our board as to how to grow ur business and proper precautions to take in order to not get busted. I would like to know how much trouble I can get into if I have my buddy's ship out a few packages from foreign countries? How do u find customers? How intrested is the DEA in busting steroid suppliers? I apologize if I am breaking any forum rules, if I am please lmk I'll edit the post right away.

Bro, I don't think this is the kind of information people are just going to throw out there in the open forum for obviouos reasons. I think you are getting way ahead of yourself here if you think it's that easy to just become a supplier and distributor

There is a lot to kno and a lot of tricks you need to know. Most of these suppliers have been doing it for years. Real
pharm grade is expensive to start with. Then you will have to mark it up from there to make a profit. The small amount you will be able to mark it up will not be worth it. Unless you are moving a ton of stuff. And then you also have to deal with a ton of packs going thru customs. Without different identities, i dont think it would be long before they catch on

I had to learn on my own. There are websites you can find for the technical aspects of brewing but the connections and inside info have to be earned. Good sources arent just gonna give away trade secrets to any bro that starts a thread asking how to get into the biz. Ive spent a lot of money and had a lot of sleepless nights making my way in this business, just like any other business owner, and Im not going to divulge everything I had to learn on my own over the years to some random guy.

This thread is just bad form all around IMO

Last edited:
Bro, I don't think this is the kind of information people are just going to throw out there in the open forum for obviouos reasons. I think you are getting way ahead of yourself here if you think it's that easy to just become a supplier and distributor

I was a vet over a decade on EliteFitness and was lucky to even get a hookup then.

I was a vet over a decade on EliteFitness and was lucky to even get a hookup then.

I know bro! I remember you very well from back in the day on Elite and how active you were. You paid your dues, and that's what it all comes down to. This shit is nothing you learn in a thread lol

Same here started on ef as just a buyer of products. Then got into the making just for fun to see if i could do it then there is also people trusting the stuff u make isnt poison or filled with bacteria. This is something u have to take years and years to get into. And even then there is no guarantee they will let u in.

PHURIOUS

It would be easier to explain the meaning of life to you. Then to explain how to get into this life. Lol

PHURIOUS

You just put it all out there on the first date, don't you? lol J/k

If you are thinking of using pharm grad stuff from overseas you really have to watch your ass. It's so easy to get screwed over and honestly it's not hard to get pharm grade gear here domestically. It's safer too. As for getting customers for selling pharm grade stuff you need to have a decent stockpile yourself before agreeing to sell to anyone. They buyer will not want to wait two months after paying for their gear. You have to invest money upfront for any kind of business to succeed. Good luck with stuff just don't be stupid or mention my name. lol

Sorry man. Don't mean to be rude, but asking the wrong board the wrong question.

This is not something you just openly ask. Seriously couldn't ask for a problem in any better way.

Top Bottom