napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Basic etiquette for new guys

Well then I would assume that asking for an actual legit pharmacom dealer is rude? My apologies up-front. Drugsgear seems legit but when I type in their address via the pharmacom official dealer site list, nothing pops up. This goes for the others on this thread. Sorry for the lack of intro, I guess I'm not a huge online person, probably why I don't do FB or any social media.

30 yr old, 5'8" 195lbs about 15% bf, Out of commission right now with bicep tendonitis and patellar tendonitis that I can't shake. Looking to read up a ton. Did a bunch of PH cycles in my early 20s when I didn't know shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25 year old, 6'0 220lbs bf% unknown, Been out of the gym for about 7 months after having my first kid and finally back it, managed to maintain good muscle mass. I have 2 cycles under my belt, 1st cycle was 500mg of Test cyp for 12 weeks and 2nd cycle was test at 500mg for 12 weeks and dbol at 30mg per day for 4 weeks.. No pct or Ai. Yup I goofed hard on those cycles but got great results temporarily. Been off for about 13 months and I am down to my natural weight before any cycles which is 215-220lbs. I originally went from a skinny 145 wrestler in high school and lean bulked up 215 in about 5 years. I have been lurking the forums here and various others for a while and had no intentions on joining until I came across The44onSwole on Youtube, he is one knowledgable and cool motherfucker.

31, 6'1 196lb from Australia, joined here last year but haven't been active on forums for awhile. I've lifted since i was 19 mostly through sport (football, Basketball) up till i was 25 then left sport and stayed fit with gym with some off time in between but been consistent the last 3+ years and eating mostly healthy with cheat day each week. Previously done sarms and test cycles with good results and always followed by a pct.

Hello guys new to the site.I’m 30 yrs old,5-7” currently 175lbs usually range from 170-175 depending on my half ass diet,about 15-17%bf haven’t checked it lately.ive been working out for a couple of years just pretty much trying to stay in shape,currently this year I got more serious with lifting ,taking supps and ect.So I thought I’d do my own research rather than asking a random person at a nutrition store who gets paid off commission what really works and so on.ive ran 2 cycles of Sarms but currently I’ve been off for i’d say 3 months just trying to find a stack of some sort that will give me better results.Sorry for such a long introduction and respects to all out there.Thanks

I've been a member for a little while but I mostly use this as a resource for information, learning from othher people's experiences, both good and bad, and have gotten good resources so far. I read this thread and since I had time to, I wanted to introduce myself. I'm 42yrs old, 6'2" and previously into body building and now just health and fitness. I had a shopulkder injury and subsequent surgery 1 year ago and have had trouble getting back into the shape I want. I am a trainer for 15 years and have seen the industry change but not so much what goes on in these forums. Which is good because at least most members here have conviction in who they are and what they want to be. But I don't post much, which is why I wanted to be a part of this to get started and hopefully develop some good resources who can empithize with my age, background, etc..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Welcome lots of 40 plus guys on here killing it really showing how age is just a number and mind set

Hey all! I posted this into in the approved sources thread, as I was a tad overzealous to intoduce myself. So, ill post it here so uall learn a little bit about me.
What's up gentlemen/ladies/whatever you feel like. Stopping by to make my FNG debut. Hope everyone is having a great 2017. Excited to be getting back into the fitness aspect of life. As for me....
36 y/o
6'1''
255 LBS
BF%: Not sure, gonna measure that this week with my DR., but I do know that it's too high for my liking, after 2 3/4 yrs of inactivity
Goals:
1. To learn. Just like technology, sports advancements, military training; I am sure the supplements, tactics, methods, approaches, and gear have all changed a bit since I was really active in fitness. I'm here to re-learn from anyone willing to share knowlage, experiences, and advice.
2. Re-shape. Not just my physique, but my approach to life. After getting hurt and retiring from the military, I found that I missed a certain aspect of lifestyle. The Drive. The drive, and purposeful mindset of those around me. The drive to push themselves, and others, to be better. I know the fitness community has that, so I joined up here.
3. Become an athlete again. After the injury, I lost A TON of speed and quickness. (Even at 34 y/o, and after 10 trips overseas, I was still running a 4.70 40yd) I was im competitive softball prior to the military, and want to get back SOME of my ability.

Basically, I just want to go out and compete in whatever I do. Whether it's in the gym, on the mountains hunting Elk or bear, fishing for an entire day in a bass tournament (which I love doing), or going out and dominating an old guy softball league. I still strive to be better. Sorry for the long post. Just threw it out there so people know where I'm coming from, and that I'm not some complete phony who has no background knowledge whatsoever. (Have done many successful cycles in the past, including PCT.)

Anyway.... have a great day and I look forward to learning from, and chatting with, you all.

Hey all! I posted this into in the approved sources thread, as I was a tad overzealous to intoduce myself. So, ill post it here so uall learn a little bit about me.
What's up gentlemen/ladies/whatever you feel like. Stopping by to make my FNG debut. Hope everyone is having a great 2017. Excited to be getting back into the fitness aspect of life. As for me....
36 y/o
6'1''
255 LBS
BF%: Not sure, gonna measure that this week with my DR., but I do know that it's too high for my liking, after 2 3/4 yrs of inactivity
Goals:
1. To learn. Just like technology, sports advancements, military training; I am sure the supplements, tactics, methods, approaches, and gear have all changed a bit since I was really active in fitness. I'm here to re-learn from anyone willing to share knowlage, experiences, and advice.
2. Re-shape. Not just my physique, but my approach to life. After getting hurt and retiring from the military, I found that I missed a certain aspect of lifestyle. The Drive. The drive, and purposeful mindset of those around me. The drive to push themselves, and others, to be better. I know the fitness community has that, so I joined up here.
3. Become an athlete again. After the injury, I lost A TON of speed and quickness. (Even at 34 y/o, and after 10 trips overseas, I was still running a 4.70 40yd) I was im competitive softball prior to the military, and want to get back SOME of my ability.

Basically, I just want to go out and compete in whatever I do. Whether it's in the gym, on the mountains hunting Elk or bear, fishing for an entire day in a bass tournament (which I love doing), or going out and dominating an old guy softball league. I still strive to be better. Sorry for the long post. Just threw it out there so people know where I'm coming from, and that I'm not some complete phony who has no background knowledge whatsoever. (Have done many successful cycles in the past, including PCT.)

Anyway.... have a great day and I look forward to learning from, and chatting with, you all.

Welcome to the board bro.

FNG whaddup

What’s up fellas. 32yo” power-builder”...been lifting true and honestly 5 years...running 4-6 day splits 100% consistent for those 5 years....all self taught by researching tried and true methods and a bunch of trial/error....here to finally make the commitment and “take the leap”...I’ll do my best to use the search button and keep the n00b mistakes to a minimum

Attachments

• 2C13393D-65BE-4170-92AA-C466643A6888.jpg
    2C13393D-65BE-4170-92AA-C466643A6888.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 44
Hey guys. New here just cruising around. 32 years young been lifting a few years. 195 @ 13% currently in the midst of a lean bulk. Thanks to everyone who posts up all the great info. I hope to be able to contribute as well.

Sir! Just read this :) understood Sir! Sir! I'm 20 yrs of age. Sir! Currently weigh 200-205lbs ( went from 267-180, but I've been weight training for like 6-7 months. Sir! Yes I know most of my gained weight is mostly fat and water) Sir! My only hope is to one day take a bite of the forbidden fruit, but I will wait for the bodybuilding gods to select me as their next spartan.

Sir! Just read this :) understood Sir! Sir! I'm 20 yrs of age. Sir! Currently weigh 200-205lbs ( went from 267-180, but I've been weight training for like 6-7 months. Sir! Yes I know most of my gained weight is mostly fat and water) Sir! My only hope is to one day take a bite of the forbidden fruit, but I will wait for the bodybuilding gods to select me as their next spartan.

Is this an introduction? And whats with the sir?

Yes it's is, and about the sir. I honestly had just finish watching FMJ. Anyways, I just created this account and I read the DO's and DONT's. I also read that this is not were in supposed to leave my intro, so I left my actual intro the steroids and iSarms section.

Top Bottom