napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Basic etiquette for new guys

Yes it's is, and about the sir. I honestly had just finish watching FMJ. Anyways, I just created this account and I read the DO's and DONT's. I also read that this is not were in supposed to leave my intro, so I left my actual intro the steroids and iSarms section.

I didnt see any intro with your user name anywhere are you sure its in the right area. All ive seen is a pic you posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir! Just read this :) understood Sir! Sir! I'm 20 yrs of age. Sir! Currently weigh 200-205lbs ( went from 267-180, but I've been weight training for like 6-7 months. Sir! Yes I know most of my gained weight is mostly fat and water) Sir! My only hope is to one day take a bite of the forbidden fruit, but I will wait for the bodybuilding gods to select me as their next spartan.

Did u really post this?? Oh man this is what i have to wake up to? Im going back to bed wow

Sir! Just read this :) understood Sir! Sir! I'm 20 yrs of age. Sir! Currently weigh 200-205lbs ( went from 267-180, but I've been weight training for like 6-7 months. Sir! Yes I know most of my gained weight is mostly fat and water) Sir! My only hope is to one day take a bite of the forbidden fruit, but I will wait for the bodybuilding gods to select me as their next spartan.
Come back in about 5 years bud

I thought ur comment was FUNNY . That’s. why I am laughing and I did post an INTRO. Lets step down the Rage

I dont have rage. It was a question. Dont puff up son. And i dont see an intro you have 3 posts none started by you aka AN INTRO

1. Introduce oneself and tell us about yourself on information page.
2. Don't come here and have your first post, or close to it be 'where can I get...'. Only thing you'll get is chastised.
3. Don't PM members, senior ones especially asking who to contact for items.
4. Establish yourself and let us formulate an idea of who you are, or might be.
5. Be aware that this is an open forum full of bros with relationships based upon trust and positive interactions. Have thick skin and choose your words wisely if need be. Nobody is gonna feed you answers and if that's what you want... go elsewhere.
6. We're all law abiding citizens. Every last one of us. Except you apparently.
https://media.giphy.com/media/127JeHZl15PRII/giphy.gif

Hahahaha who's law abiding citizens?? I'm definitely not one of them.

Hahahaha who's law abiding citizens?? I'm definitely not one of them.

good to know. But in all fairness wouldn’t it be logical to think that some people may think it’s a Q&A as with most forums.....but yes I like the rules being posted and I understand them been around plenty. Just not boards...Till the last few years . I agree with thick skin but that shouldn’t that be a two way street. I think alot headache could be avoided if the rules were on the main page and in plain site. Just a personal opinion. Maybe I wrong but makes sense. Not trying to upset any one. I believe I do a great part in supporting these sponsors. A lot more that I speak I know tht

1. Introduce oneself and tell us about yourself on information page.
2. Don't come here and have your first post, or close to it be 'where can I get...'. Only thing you'll get is chastised.
3. Don't PM members, senior ones especially asking who to contact for items.
4. Establish yourself and let us formulate an idea of who you are, or might be.
5. Be aware that this is an open forum full of bros with relationships based upon trust and positive interactions. Have thick skin and choose your words wisely if need be. Nobody is gonna feed you answers and if that's what you want... go elsewhere.
6. We're all law abiding citizens. Every last one of us. Except you apparently.
https://media.giphy.com/media/127JeHZl15PRII/giphy.gif

You would think that most new people would read the sticky threads first in a section before posting, or pm'ing. Oh well....I guess dealing patiently with the few who don't comes with the territory.

Hey guys im 28 years young, from BOSTON Mass Khed, and I am new to the forum. Been watching Dylan for quite sometime on youtube. He has some of the best video's on the internet pertaining to sarms and AAS. Hope i can make some trusted relationships here!

Howzit guys I recently got sustaplex 325 mg and precision worx masteron 150mg can anyone tell me if this stuff is legit I was reading up on the net about the sustaplex 325 mg and have my suspicions

Top Bottom