napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

banned finally

Thanks brothers I woke up this morning and was like fuck evo im gonna mess with those cock suckers lol I like AR way better been on here quite a while and finding it to be a way better home

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Im already set up to make some troll accounts lol we gotta get a whole crew together to bomb them with dumb questions

Im already set up to make some troll accounts lol we gotta get a whole crew together to bomb them with dumb questions

just make as many threads as possible that berd is a scam ugl lab posing as a pharmaceutical company.And is only an sold stand alone and by an approved source because admin is running the scam! admin is running a scam underground steriod lab

that is the way to hurt them most..push as many people away from the berd pharma scam as possible! you are saving good members also, so you should feel great about it

Atleast you got to talk shit, all I did was thank everyone there that actually did help me and I got banned haha. I didn't even get to tell them how I now need a third pant leg for my balls after taking hcgenerate. What a shame...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats new? Any slightest hint to question their products and they come in like the fucking Spanish Inquisition.

just make as many threads as possible that berd is a scam ugl lab posing as a pharmaceutical company.And is only an sold stand alone and by an approved source because admin is running the scam! admin is running a scam underground steriod lab

that is the way to hurt them most..push as many people away from the berd pharma scam as possible! you are saving good members also, so you should feel great about it

if you really want to hurt them. this is what you need to do. everyone knows about the n2bm stuff,its old . there are a bunch of people on there still unware of the berd pharma scam going on right before their eyes.

Something is going on over there - threads that are usually immediately deleted have been up for over 24 hours. Might be the right time to pounce if you bros want to go spam that place with anti evo threads.

Something is going on over there - threads that are usually immediately deleted have been up for over 24 hours. Might be the right time to pounce if you bros want to go spam that place with anti evo threads.

mods dont have the power to erase threads, its only wpa and the board owner. wpa is asleep during the daytime because he is out of country. its the best time to hit the board.

Top Bottom